• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You trying to get rid of me - to boost your chances Ap

Comment

• as ifnow off you go, there's a drink waiting

Comment

• I've just called in, emptied your glass, and came here looking for you!

Comment

• Call me cynical if you like but this is one heck of a way to boost the thread counts and therefore revenue for GYO.

But it is fun!!!!!

Comment

• Well it is a quiet time of year and if it needs thread count to boost revenue to fund what is an absolutely tremendous and free resource, then I'm happy to spout as much nonsense as is necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              I've just called in, emptied your glass, and came here looking for you!
              hmm vindictive mood eh? it won't work, The barmaid will have poured me another, you can go check if you like, I heard there was going to be a lock in

Comment

• I think all the vine has been quiet this year.
                Unless it's grapes moaning about the lovely weather we've had.

Comment

• I'm such an innocent that I've never even wondered whether GYO benefit from our presence in any way - apart from being able to say that they have an active Forum - and the advertising on it - that I Adblock anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                    I think all the vine has been quiet this year.
                    Unless it's grapes moaning about the lovely weather we've had.
                    I don't think you can say that I've been quiet Steve Just noticed I'm over 14,000 posts

Comment

I don't think you can say that I've been quiet Steve Just noticed I'm over 14,000 posts
                      Well there's always an exception.
                      Congrats on your posts ms gardening guru/mom

Comment

I'm such an innocent that I've never even wondered whether GYO benefit from our presence in any way - apart from being able to say that they have an active Forum - and the advertising on it - that I Adblock anyway.
                        I'm sure that advertisers will want to know there is a certain level of "footfall" on the site before agreeing a rate. It would be interesting to know whether the forum is a net contributor or a net cost to GYO's revenue budget but I'm not worried if they are generating a profit. I enjoy the facility

Comment

• I agree AP.
                          Such a fun place to learn.

Comment

• My days would be a lot emptier without the Forum

Comment

My days would be a lot emptier without the Forum
                              och I'm sure you would adjust quickly without it.. I find it is habit forming for me especially in the winter months when I actually get lonely at home all day by myself but I'm not going to try break the addiction until I win this last lot(or two) of seeds. On the other hand, maybe you should check whether you are addicted by staying offline for at least a week
                              Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 20-12-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Subtle but not enough to fool me - nice try though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X