X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    I'm always busy BM.
    Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Then may I be the first to say a big well done.
    Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    Yes she is...
    Its no good you two, you won't get seeds by fawning around Zaz. "Rules is rules"

Comment

• More seeds...more....!!
      Can I just have some of those nice envelopes...!!
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Its no good you two, you won't get seeds by fawning around Zaz. "Rules is rules"
        I'm not sure I would know what to do with that amount of seeds.............plus, I always abide by the rules, when I understand them...........
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• .........BM, have you noticed that all the seeds are of purple veggies? (teehee!)

Comment

• He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                Did AP have a "hint" when to post?
                Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                Yea - you all did. It was in the first post for a couple of days.
                Never got any hint honest injun. As a now old and long in the tooth grape, I have previous experience of the deviousness of our ZAZ. I was disqualified on one occasion for revealing the secret and the other day, I was a smidgeon late and Bins snuck in in front of me. SO third time lucky this time. I noticed ZAZ had a late edit of the op and couldn't see anything but I must be a devious git as well cos I highlighted that post and saw she had used invisible ink. Don't know what made me think of invisible ink but I did and I'm a happy happy bunny cos I did

Comment

• I have been living under a misapprehension about Zaz, clearly. I thought she was a straight to the point kinda gal - but then, who am I to judge?

Comment

• separate thought. Someone who is devious must by definition be a deviant, yes? Somehow, the use of the word deviant has changed from meaning simply departing from the norm to something unsavioury. Just sowing a seed of thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                      Never got any hint honest injun. As a now old and long in the tooth grape, I have previous experience of the deviousness of our ZAZ. I was disqualified on one occasion for revealing the secret and the other day, I was a smidgeon late and Bins snuck in in front of me. SO third time lucky this time. I noticed ZAZ had a late edit of the op and couldn't see anything but I must be a devious git as well cos I highlighted that post and saw she had used invisible ink. Don't know what made me think of invisible ink but I did and I'm a happy happy bunny cos I did
                      Tee hee - you weren't happy about that, were you?

Comment

• I'm going, I may be some while......Seed you later...........

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                          Tee hee - you weren't happy about that, were you?
                          Absolutely but the rules were clear and rules is rules innit . VC said !!
                          Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          . "Rules is rules"
                          Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 16-12-2012, 02:57 PM. Reason: added quote

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            I'm going, I may be some while......Seed you later...........
                            as she receded into the background

Comment

• And there was me thinking it was a simple waffle thread,deviation & subterfuge are far to complicated for me
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                                And there was me thinking it was a simple waffle thread,deviation & subterfuge are far to complicated for me
                                heaven's to murgatroid, a waffle thread? Never, pure serious topicality to extend the duration of the thread whilst at the same time giving the poor souls who need seeds a chance to get some for free and more importantly it's a laugh That's all I've got to say about that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X