No announcement yet.

Old Gardening Books

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the essence of that group is that you effectively have to be unqualified

Comment

Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
      Would I have to be a full time Nutter? - Is the Nutters Club affiliated to any other Organisation? Could I get my entry fee back if I find too many 'Normal' people in the Club? Sorry for all the questions but I always try to play a full part in any Organisation I join and like to be 100% certain that I am fully qualified to join
      Membership of the Nutters Club is purely voluntary but prospective members should be fully Certified. There is no entry fee, therefore there can be no refund, although donations to the Jokes fund would be appreciated.
      Nominations for membership can be mad, I mean made, by any Grape or the prospective member can self-certify. In order to assess the degree of Nutterdom, there are test questions for Group members to answer. These provide additional information about the Nutter's suitability for Club membership. To date, no member has been expelled for being sane.
      I hope this allays any concerns that you may have and I hope to welcome you as a Full member of the Nutters Club before too long.
      Thank you for your interest

Comment

Does the fact that my fellow allotmenteers think I am a nut for scrabbling about on my hands and knees separating the weeds from the soil with a numbed left hand in sub zero temps qualify me to join?

I realise that just because they shake their heads sadly with a pitying expression as they hurry they past might not be sufficient but I have seen at least two point to the side of their head whilst shaking it from side to side - should I be worried or glad to see this?
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

I'd take all those as positive signs that you are ready for membership - and its usually best to go voluntarily rather than letting them take you away

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X