This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a quiet moment alone when...
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• the Ugly Sisters have gone to bed and she can curl up in front of the fire and........

Comment

• do those things that girls like to do to themselves when nobody is watching,but her plan was foiled by a blunt ...........
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• ....pair of scissors and a..........

Comment

• rusty nail file,but on the plus side there was always a willing assistant in ...........
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• the Gardener's Rest who was happy to give Cinders a hand whenever she needed one - speaking of which, where is AP? Is he still propping up the bar or is that.......

Comment

• I is here fingers frozen to the bone and looking forward to a nice mulled wine. Whose round is it? must be .....

Comment

• ....BBs He's around for a round. I'll nip into the kitchen and knock up a Chilli, since you're chilly and then we'll..........

Comment

• LD rushes in,can i have a small bowl of chilli please,will warm me up a bit,but just as ...
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• As the chilli started to bubble who pops his head round the corner
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• but Ap again. Where's me bloomin mulled wine he asked. A body could ...................

Comment

• ...have a chalk line drawn around it and still not get served .......
                          While AP muttered away waiting for his mulled wine, the rest of the crowd were getting stuck into ....

Comment

• a chorus of three blind mice because..........
                            Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 26-11-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Binley had just come out of the kitchen, hot and bothered by having to subdue the cauldron of jam, and was waving a ginormous knife around somewhat threateningly, saying.........

Comment

• gerrouta my kitchen now anyone for a game of..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X