Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and as the moon rose over the Gardener's Rest, the remaining grapes drained their glasses, shook hands or had a quick snog with their friends and meandered home to bed . All together now, awwwwwwww

Comment

• 'Ang on a bit Ap, I'm not ready for bed yet - not with anyone here that is.........

Comment

• Night all.....
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Is there anyone left, said a plaintive voice from the corner..........

Comment

• I also am leaving the bar for tonight,all that whisky is making me sleeeeeeeeeepy
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Oh well, suppose I may as well pick up the bottle and head off too. Sleep well. See you all for breakfast

Comment

• Knock Knock Knock BB, Knock Knock Knock AP, Knock Knock Knock VC. I appear to have been locked in the cleaning cupboard. Didn't you wonder where I'd gone? Obviously not. Can somebody let me out please or ...
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• dinary folks need to get home at night. Just then, AP came in to help wash out the pipes as last nights beer had ...................

Comment

• .....had an unfortunate effect on Potty and Sheneval's bowels...........

Comment

• I just popped in for a mo - I must protest - I don't even play bowls
                      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Popped out again
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Run back to the loo nodoubt, now where did I leave Flo? Is she in the loo as well or is she ...................

Comment

• ........shall I check the ladies, Ap, spare your embarrassment?

Comment

• Noooh, noooh,I'll just holler from the door. Now, what was I looking for? ..................

Comment

• ...........Flo????..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X