Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ......if we can drag Potty away from his Poker he's a whizz with leaks.......

Comment

• But all of this is a distraction, this is Saturday night and we're in the Traveller's Rest. Who'se round is it?

Comment

• Thanks Gooseberries for that, AP - we've been waiting all evening for you - its Your Round

Comment

• It can't be mine. I'm in the wrong pub. I thought I was in the Gardener's Rest. Maybe I've had a few too many.....no, it cannot be.
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• The barman came out from behind the bar, poked the fire, tossed on another log, and began to gather up empty glasses. "Are you lot doing a themed Christmas this year, or is it come as you are, like last year?", he asked. "Because I've got a job lot of....
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• ......fancy dress clothes from the old theatre going cheap".
              "Going Cheep?" said VC, cocking her head to one side and listening intently........
              Last edited by veggiechicken; 25-11-2012, 04:03 PM. Reason: Problems with Grandma

Comment

• What's happened to the canary? Has that old buzzard ........

Comment

• ...finally had a change of heart and given it to the village infant school to keep the guinea pig company?" "Well", said MH, "at least it didn't talk, unlike the parrot that belongs to...
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• ......Long John Snohare, Just imagine the conversations they have ......or did you mean........

Comment

• ...Two Shed's bird?" "Yes, that's the one, sat on the Christmas tree last year stripping the tinsel and dropping it in everyone's beer." "All birds are banned", muttered the barman. "But only the feathered ones, I hope", said.....
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• AP, talking about chest expanders with them is no fun and anyway ...........

Comment

• ....feathers make me....Aaaa...choo!!!
                          The tree wobbled and bobbled and........

Comment

• wobbled and bobbled settling down only when the pub canary settled down on the topmost branch to ..............

Comment

• ....counterbalance the turbulence caused by AP's massive eruption............

Comment

• of joy when VC put her hand in her pocket ..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X