Speed Camera database

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbadexample View Post
    That makes it worse then. It is an offence for a person with uncorrected defective eyesight to drive a motor vehicle on a road.
    Yes indeed!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by mrbadexample View Post
      That makes it worse then. It is an offence for a person with uncorrected defective eyesight to drive a motor vehicle on a road.

yes indeed,but,in my defence that camera is telling fibs,plus i did pick up my new perscriptin just yesterday,and leared a bit of info at test time,as i have the start of the fogs comming on,3 years now, some peeps like me,the lenses are going weaker,not stronger,figure that one out,not affecting me yet,by the time it doe's,i might not want to drive anyway,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

The chap who sent this to me yesterday has just emailed to apologise - he hadn't realised it was a spoof!
        I thought he had developed a sense of humour

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
          all the details are the same,exept where you live lol
          If you change the number by one letter you get a different road and speed jacob
          Last edited by Nicos; 09-11-2012, 04:34 PM.
          What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
          Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

[QUOTE=jacob marley;1052573]
            Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
            all the details are the same,exept where you live lol[/QUOTI

If you change the number by one letter you get a different road and speed jacob

but I did'nt,it was exactly the same,that was another reason that made me panic.I was tolled of another one along a similar theme,a few years ago now,you entered the wifes reg in,then up came a pic of the car,in a wood,on zooming in,it showed a couple very busy,but no faces to identify,but the seeds were then sown,
            of doubt,pardon the pun,now that could cause a hell of a lot of bother,especially if they going through a bad patch,hehehehehe,we have been had,hehehehehe
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

My Father's old Austin 7, registered in 1930, was "booked" doing over 80mph in Chepstow. Not bad for an old car

Comment

no speed cameras where i live, the council weren't getting any of the money, it all went to the government, so they took them all down
                Last edited by taff; 09-11-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  They caught me too - in Chepstow last Friday. Boggers
                  I went past Chepstow racecourse this afternoon,wonder if they got me as well
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Does it look like you in the Image, BB?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X