No announcement yet.

What is wrong with me

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that yellow is the best colour to paint a kitchen. Besides brightening up the place, real estate people say it's the best colour for selling your house down the pike.
    The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies.

Gertrude Jekyll

************NUTTERS' CLUB MEMBER************

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
    Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll
    tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Comment

Is it just me or, when all the Christmas decs are taken down and everywhere looks ever so slightly naked, do you get the urge to decorate?

That's always the time I notice all the marks, scratches and tattiness......I hate January.
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
        Is it just me or, when all the Christmas decs are taken down and everywhere looks ever so slightly naked, do you get the urge to decorate?
        I don't have that problem as I don't put any decorations up Call me a miserable old biddy if you like but I can't stand them

Comment

You lot have had it easy. We got the urge soooo bad we had to BUILD a whole new house.

When you lived with unadorned external clay blocks for best part of a year, un-painted grey plasterboard is very beautiful. Three more rooms to paint, by which time we'll have to start at the beginning again....
          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am in the middle of a rebuild of an extension - just one room and a porch - does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
              There must be something going round, as many will know my putor packed up a week ago. So completely stripped the office and did a redec, mind you its was in dire need as SWMBO does not go in there. And men and mops, hoovers and dusters don't seem to mix in this house.

Potty
              Hmmmm.... Just painted over the dirt then, Pots?
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                Hmmmm.... Just painted over the dirt then, Pots?
                I hear the weathered grunge look is in...why did he go and spoil it by painting? All he had left to do was make some statuary for the front lawn out of his old computer and the masterpiece would have been complete...sigh

Gertrude Jekyll

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
                  I hear the weathered grunge look is in
                  So thats why I have the ladies coming onto me

That description fits me perfectly.

Potty
                  Last edited by Potstubsdustbins; 07-11-2012, 05:01 PM.
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                    Is it just me or, when all the Christmas decs are taken down and everywhere looks ever so slightly naked, do you get the urge to decorate?...
                    Oooooh yes! Drives Mr.G so potty that he tries to stop me putting decorations up in the first place. I'll be out there ripping ivy from the hedge, and pruning the holly bush, soon enough. I have no idea where my box of decorations is (I think he's hidden it) so I may have to buy a few...
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                      Oooooh yes! Drives Mr.G so potty that he tries to stop me putting decorations up in the first place. I'll be out there ripping ivy from the hedge, and pruning the holly bush, soon enough. I have no idea where my box of decorations is (I think he's hidden it) so I may have to buy a few...
                      no exuses needed to buy more,after all,am sure there is something new out there,have gone off decorating up,not the same since kids grown up,and most of their kids,plus they to busy to come visit,we have to go there or not see anyone,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I've always loved Christmas decs, but I am getting tired of putting them up one minute, taking them down and packing them away the next minute and five mins later putting them all back up again. I do wonder if I'll bother once all the kids have gone.......

I love them once they're up...it's the putting up that gets me. Must be getting old.
                        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

LD,check the rant thread
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                            So thats why I have the ladies coming onto me

That description fits me perfectly.

Potty
                            You learn something new every day(and then forget it by the next ) I always thought it was the Nutter mindset that drives the women crazy...

Gertrude Jekyll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X