Year Planner

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris View Post
    Cor, I need to come and have a nose at your plot mikey!
    You are welcome to anytime Chris, will you be able to find me though, its a little way off the A470.

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    How about a plan at the end of the year to show us what you actually do?
    Blows whistle....uncalled for VC. If I don't have a plan I struggle, and end up several weeks behind where I should be. This one was created to prompt me as much as anything else. In the house the wife does the prompting, but on the lottie there is only me....and I'm very forgetful.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

cheeky so and so! 'Course I will. I've 3 satnav units!!

Comment

So whose turn is it to insult who next?

Comment

And here's my plan............
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Comment

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Speaking of cheese, the other day I bought a selection fresh (and surprisingly, FRESH fresh) cheeses. Brie (though don't like the rind), Something beginning with G, which was really smoky and tasted like caramel - lovely, and a few novelty ones off the shelf with fruit in it... can't remember the name of it, but will have to have a look out for it again - along with a few others. Couple bottles of wine too - and I quite enjoyed those couple of weeks

Quite looking forward now, actually to a hot, crusty french roll with some Camembert on it. *dribble*

Comment

Did the sweet cheese remind you of fudge. Chris? Gjetost? The Closest Cheese to Fudge: Gjetost The Cheesemonger | The Kitchn
                  I have eaten it but, not that keen - I like tangy cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                    Speaking of cheese, the other day I bought a selection fresh cheeses.
                    Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    I like tangy cheese.

Oh no The Mouse Problem is raising it's head again (showing my age now) ........

Last edited by bearded bloke; 06-11-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

After that ^^ it would be rude not to post the inevitable (& far better known) ............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X