Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Pictures of the Pyrenees Plot (Part one)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That view is outstanding. I'd love to move over there

Comment

It's lovely. I'm feeling the sun on my face as I type. It's somewhat damper here hahaha Actually, it's dry and sunny today - yesterday was rain, more rain then hail ;(

Comment

Thanks for all your kind words. They are the best photos rather than the ones of death rot and drought!
        The awful rain yesterday has turned the mountains white for the first time this Autumn. Beautiful.
        As for brassicas, flea beetle is the real problem here. Most days dragonflies take the cw butterflies while a hornet will strip a plant of caterpillars.
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Whaaaaat a view.....Garden looks the biz too...
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

wow.......

Comment

Lovely! Know the feeling of looking up from a day on a thin topsoil garden and just loving the view. Hoping that our harvest will be good this season too.
              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X