Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    No worries - that's just a big swimming pool
    I always used to kick people out of the pool if they left floaters in there.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

How did that happen? I'm crying and spluttering..........

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        How did that happen? I'm crying and spluttering..........
        You haven't swallowed one have you.

Comment

No!!!!! You've set me off again.........

Comment

How about this home in the woods How to Build a Gypsy Caravan from Recycled Materials | Permaculture Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
              I was a bit cynical after the first, because I wasn't sure where he got his timber studwork and insulation and breathable membrane. That was until he said it was recycled, then I thought good on yer.

I think the grand design in the wood clearly left a big impression on him, this one.
              My absolute FAVOURITE Grand Design EVER!!!! Inspiring, would watch it every time its repeated and never get tired of it.
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

ooooh dog poo gas! i have 5 dogs so might have to give this a try!
                http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

I didn't really enjoy this week's episode - too much poo and animal brains for my liking. And WHERE did they all wash their hands after doing the business?!

And am quite sure if you tried to commisison a chair like that it would be upwards of a grand at least to have made....

Twas v funny when he set his shoe alight though

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
                    I didn't really enjoy this week's episode - too much poo and animal brains for my liking. And WHERE did they all wash their hands after doing the business?!
                    I don't think the bathroom comes until next week, dirty wee blighters.

Comment

That toilet of KMcC brought back memories of my Mum's friend's house, which had an outside loo. In comparison, I think I preferred the roofless version. I remember the one I used being full of undesirables. Oh, how we celebrated when they got an indoor loo!!! No more going outside in the dark, or using 'The Bucket' in the winter. Ewwwwwwww!

Am I the only one to think that the chair looked very uncomfortable? No neck support and not upright enough at its highest position. OH nearly wept at them cutting up the MF, too. I had to pat him with a 'there, there'.

Comment

My wife said the very same thing about the lack of neck support, having said that, show me a sofa these days that offers anything in the way of neck support.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                          show me a sofa these days that offers anything in the way of neck support.
                          this one looks fine to me ...

Attached Files
                          http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

On the odd occasion you have guest FG, it might be better to sit upright.

My new sofa is so deep from front to back (1250mm) that I can't put my feet on the floor, it makes me feel like a little kid again, I love it.

Comment

For those who missed this first time round, it starts again tonight 7.55 on More4.

Comment

I do wish he hadn't blown up that shed though! I could've had that!! We need need need a shed in our garden wasteland we can't all afford bespoke ones
                                You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X