No announcement yet.

Need some ideas for new project name

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NewShootz, New Shoots, BOGlands (B**W**L Organic Growers)
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

OOPS sorry - just seen you have a title...should read from start to finish...never mind
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

It's okay VVG, that was maybe the Vine equivalent of that old "On the Buses" scenario where the drivers and clippies are sitting in the pub gossiping and the old codger warbles, "I'll have an 'arf !" at inopportune moments - but you do it so much more stylishly !
        There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
          It's okay VVG, that was maybe the Vine equivalent of that old "On the Buses" scenario where the drivers and clippies are sitting in the pub gossiping and the old codger warbles, "I'll have an 'arf !" at inopportune moments - but you do it so much more stylishly !
          Cheers Snohare It's been a tough old season

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
            Grö?

Short & Sweet, says everything.
            New website Jules...

Gro at Bulwell Hall Community Gardens - Home

Many thanks from all of us - we love the name. xxx

Comment

Looking good chick. You must be feeling proud along with shattered

Comment

Looks great Zaz. Well done on getting it up and running - and to Jules for the inspired name (but I want to say Gruh and I presume its Grow?)

Comment

Yup - the ö makes it 'ow'. Grow.

Genius.

And yes, beyond shattered! We had alot of work to get it to a standard where the people that I'm going to be working with could access the site.

Comment

Well done,and congratulations on the project,i like the cardboard over the lawn/grass,will remember that for when were ready to redo ours,it's like a furowed field in one part,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I feel exhausted for you, Zaz Think I need a lie down for a while...........

Comment

Well done you, great project. Just hope the locals look after it and think as much about it as you obviously do.

Colin
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                          Well done you, great project. Just hope the locals look after it and think as much about it as you obviously do.

Colin
                          I'm sure given time...most of them have large gardens themselves so we will be doing community days once we are up and running...with free workshops and stuff.

Comment

Hope it goes brill for you Zaz.....looking good already
                            Last edited by Tripmeup; 17-10-2012, 10:55 PM.
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                              New website Jules...

Gro at Bulwell Hall Community Gardens - Home

Many thanks from all of us - we love the name. xxx
                              Ok, like the dozy that I am, I've only just noticed this.

Cool! I am beyond thrilled! (yeah, I know I'm silly) This is my wee claim to fame!

You've worked really hard Zaz......bestest of bestest luck to you all! And you've got Medlars - I am so envious!

I hope I can get up there sometime to see it. Might be able to pop in when we go to collect #2 Son from Hull at some point.

Oh...wow....glad I was useful.
                              Last edited by julesapple; 18-10-2012, 11:30 AM.
                              Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X