No announcement yet.

Wheelbarrows

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need a teenager Mikey. My back is bad atm and I'm rather enjoying saying - just move that for me will youn pet? And just there, thanks.............and they corner quite well and can work over rough ground. You have to feed the beggars is the main trouble........and the fact that when they lie down, like VC's wheelie bin, they are very hard to get upright and moving again...............
    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
      We don't have wheelie bins here... they give us 2 black boxes and a composter.

I have been considering a wheelie.
      ...and you live in the posh valleys! Even I have 2, living in what people often term as caerfilthy!

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        What about a child's buggy Mikey? They're quite narrow
        I sold ours when the little one grew out of it.

Originally posted by chris View Post
        ...and you live in the posh valleys! Even I have 2, living in what people often term as caerfilthy!
        Yes that's right, we don't have a wheelie, we can be trusted to properly separate our waste, not like you lot in Caerfilthy....., they give you a spare bin, cos you'll more than likely sell the first!!
        I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

....so what about we Kairdiff folk with 3 bins, eh? Two are for green waste and come in very handy for all sorts of things!
          In Carmarthen all they provide are plastic bags for recycling - no bins or black bags. Tight wads!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            In Carmarthen all they provide are plastic bags for recycling - no bins or black bags. Tight wads!
            Good farming stock, those councillors down that way sew up their pockets.
            Last edited by Mikey; 05-09-2012, 03:00 PM.
            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X