Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just like a cocaine addict............! is it normal :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently diluting the amount I think/spend/talk about gardening with bees.

Comment

stares at her current box of seeds * box is only 3 months old bought reduced at wilkos to help give my seed packets a little breathing space from the squashed box they were in before * ......................... I need to buy a bigger box..........................OMG IM ADDICTED TOO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

does anyone feel at a loss when they stand over their line of freshly sown seeds, frantically shaking the now empty packet in the vain hope more seeds will magically fill in the packet... ..... no? just me then ...........finds a corner to rock in ........

will say also im developing a addiction in browseing seed sites for unusual and rare seed types more so peas and runners at mo

Comment

Its been almost 14 days since I last fell off the wheelbarrow.

I'd be ok if it wasn't for the pushers posting things like this http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ade_62472.html and waving temptation in my face.
          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
            Which one? I have 4 large [35 l] really useful boxes, a large 50l trug, and many trays and showboxes full - and am currently harvesting beetroot and beans so it's filling up each day.

Plus the ones I've put aside for seed swaps, and the VSP that has just been audited and split - and so there is another bag here for Scarey. And the VSP is being seed swapped at the weekend as well.

It's seed crazy in this house!
            Wow and I thought i was bad with 1 9ltr really useful box for veg and one for flowers! that's just mademe feel a whole lot better. I'm not as addicted as I thought

Comment

Forgive for I have sinned...............I went into Gas and Garden today and come out with - no not seeds - but whole plants! Help me nooooooooooooooooooow!
              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X