• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    As for you Pa, you're just not normal
    Thank you

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
    Aww...thanks FloFen

As for you Pa.......I think I'm in love! I have sung in the supermarket (headphones have a lot to answer for) and I lust openly over professional cyclists legs, and male tennis players bottoms......I even deviate from knitting patterns, knitting things in my own yarns & colours!

I don't think I made myself into a little tidy parcel of pigeon holeness. Other people did that for me. They just weren't very happy when I undid the string and fell out of the hole. Apart from the bouts of depression (generally brought on when people expect me to be what they want me to be and I cannot live up to their expectations) I do really quite like being the Me I am discovering. I'm not just mum, I'm not ready to parent my parents or be a big sister to my big sister all of the time.
    Well done to you for shedding the box that 'they' try to keep us in.

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
    After all, you're only here once.
    I have to disagree there, but that's a topic for another day.
    Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Maybe I should have said you need to make the most of each incarnation, you can only be that person/creature once?
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

I don't have any particular preferences for reincarnation or the good and bad place, or any other variations on life. I prefer to just take it as it comes, while it keeps coming. But people do look at me a bit queer sometimes when there's something I don't feel the need to do - and I say 'Well I'll keep that for my next life..........I'll need to have a few things to keep me busy.'
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X