Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First the vote, now this!

Comment

OWG, with 4 attempts to get the url right, your not using the pens are you?

Comment

oh no, someone's posted a link to some aluminium foil.....
        Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews: Aluminium Foil 18" (450mm x 75m) - industrial size for your kitchen or professional establishment

Comment

Did you ever read the one about the veet hair removal cream?

It was a bit rude, but one of the reviews had me in tears. Some chap explaining to other chaps on how he had used it on his dangly-bits and was in a spot of pain - recommended others not to do the same.

Comment

Yes, Chris I read the Veet one. I didn't post it on here as it was a bit rude, but so, so, so funny. I was crying with laughter by the end of it. I even showed my 19 yo son who had a bit of a chuckle over it.

I'm realy beginning to enjoy this review business! I do like a laugh!
            Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Lovely!!! (why do I have to write more than 10 characters? Wasting my new pens!!!)

Comment

Great.

I go to my Amazon Recommends page and it suggests for me the whole range of BICs for Her.
                Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X