Stackpole Walled gardens

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    How about a South Wales meetup and picnic in the Walled Garden? Bring the family! Chris too and all the others who may like to come along. A walk along the coastal path....Waddya think?
    I think we've tried this before, getting me and Chris together in the same room is like trying to push magnets together. Its not that we don't like each other we are simply too alike, and our organisation skills are rubbish.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

But you were both using your families as excuses!! If we had a family day out (not that I have one!) you wouldn't be able to use that excuse!! I'll organise - you two just have to agree to be there!!
      EDIT Just remembered - Chris would never find it. If you haven't, what hope for Chris?
      Last edited by veggiechicken; 30-07-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I didn't say I didn't know where it was, I merely said I hadn't been there yet!!

You're right of course, you can't get to it off the A470, Chris will struggle....

Comment

Ooher Mikey - don't want to upset you - you're such a sensitive little flower
          But Chris......he's a different matter. He knows lots of exits from the M4 too

Comment

Is it a good fishing beach ?
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Ooher Mikey - don't want to upset you - you're such a sensitive little flower
              But Chris......he's a different matter. He knows lots of exits from the M4 too
              That's the trouble with typing sometimes you can sound huffy, when in fact I was nothing of the sort...

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
              Is it a good fishing beach ?
              No idea, I don't fish its not sandy....

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                That's the trouble with typing sometimes you can sound huffy, when in fact I was nothing of the sort...
                Only teasing

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X