No announcement yet.

I hate shaving...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're going waxing, you need a tube of pre-tattoo numbing gel and two Tramadol. It is the ONLY way to pain free waxing. The other thing you need is this which really works on waxed skin but not on shaved. You can use it on faces too.

I'll wax anywhere but my legs. I'm with Ali on the hair conditioner there, works a treat.
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

It'll be worth it Chris.

My OH is very dark haired and his beard grows very fast, he finds that a DE razor and a really good shaving soap gives a much closer shave and a longer lasting effect. He swears by feather blades but be aware, they are very sharp.

(I'm very appreciative of his efforts when it comes to shaving, if he has a shadow he rips my face to shreds. I also love watching him shave, but that's me being weird).

Comment

I met a young lady where i work today.
        She has a lovely blonde moustache.

I'm just jealous because she can grow a better moustache than me!

Comment

My OH hates shaving too - so he has a beard! Not a big bushy one, maybe 1/2 inch of growth at the most, it's lovely, like snuggling up to a teddy bear. No barber's rash, no expenditure on razors, gels etc - he has a beard trimmer which he uses every 10 days or so.

Comment

why dont you get a cut throat razor?

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
            You know what they say about the simple pleasures.
            I thought it was simple people
            Last edited by taff; 25-07-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure taff, if that question was directed at me. Haven't ever thought about using a cut throat one!

Anyway, as requested & just for you miss AJ - here goes. Yes, I know I look tired etc, late night, kids up in the night and then up at the crack of dawn etc!

Before:

During:

After:

Must say, I'm really impressed - such a close shave! Definite convert now! Was a bit difficult to shave properly and really get into it, as my daughter was pestering me to be picked up, and each time proceeded to "paint" my body with the brush & soap. Looking forward to shaving again already, hopefully sans kids this time heh.

So there you go, you've seen my ugly mug!

Hope I've not ruined your breakfast!

Comment

Dude you should have showered first.....

and I think you should let the little un know that's not an ice cream next time!!

Your lucky mate there's a clear divide between the neck and anything that grows on the chest!!!!
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

who's a pretty boy then? nope, sorry, she's a girl

well, if it worked, well done, now you only have to do that for the rest of your life. Again,

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                    who's a pretty boy then? nope, sorry, she's a girl
                    well, if it worked, well done, now you only have to do that for the rest of your life. Again,
                    Blimey taff, I though you were going to say "for the rest of your body"

Comment

noper, I didn't even think it till you wrote it. I was thinking however, that designer stubble looked nicer

Comment

Why is designer stubble called that?, I mean its not like you have much of a choice where it grows, you couldn't do an A line stubble for example, or edge it with a designer ruffle, and I've never seen much variation in colour other than Black, Blond, Ginger or White?

Comment

I've seen spotted stubble usually red........

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            I've seen spotted stubble usually red........
                            Thats not stubble thats razor rash.

Comment

What about the white and yellow spotted look that's so popular with the younger shaver?

Comment

dunno, probably becauyse there were a lot of celebrities who couldnt be bothered to shave, and kept getting caught on camera, so it became designer stubble, to go with designer ripped jeans, not bog standard stubble, and falling over ripped jeans.
                                I htink it's just to kind of reiterate that the bloke is so goddamn macho, he's hairy all the time from an excess of testosterone....
                                or not...I don't know, ask a designer

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X