Tatton Park

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
    Yep,had my leather wide brimmed Aussie hat on & my Bazinga Tee shirt,but the judges never spotted me
    I'm amazed they missed you!

Comment

Glad you like them Bren & thanks for your concern over the weather (chat thread) we drove through quite a lot of rain but the sun grinned through just before we got to Knutsford
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Haha at the aussie hat BB - for Melbourne Cup day (the whole country stops for the Melbourne cup horse race once a year) they have a hat parade - so everyone all over the country wears hats that day. I wore a green cowboy hat - but instead of flowers around the brim I found the council's weed booklet and cut out the photo's of the areas weeds and pasted them around the brim...........almost got lynched!
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Thirty five years ago, the deer at Tatton Park mugged me for my garlic sausage sammiches. We cycled all the way there from deepest, darkest Sale Moor, just to get mugged.
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
            Glad you like them Bren & thanks for your concern over the weather (chat thread) we drove through quite a lot of rain but the sun grinned through just before we got to Knutsford
            If I'd have known you were going to knutsford you could have got me some more elderflower bottles from wares BB.(I've already filled the last 52 I bought).

I went to tatton park last year, but not during the show, TBH I prefer the gardens at rosemoor. Their veggie garden has me in a trance, I could literally spend all day there.

My favourite of your shots is the hand made gate and fence, that's very much what I would like.
            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X