No announcement yet.

Once upon a Grape - DIY Fiction

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..his hairy hands seemed to give him away...
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Frank was his name, but he was anything but...He had more sides than a crooked dice and was going to be the talk of the town and the Mouldy Spud very soon...For it was he who would...
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• .........leave the most personal object in Aggie's Memento box, something that would set the Plotters' tongues wagging.........

Comment

• ........when it was his turn he carefully placed a tiny box with with a lock of hair inside,with the name agatha in gold print,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ........but did he also remove something from the box, as a keepsake of his own?......

Comment

• Indeed he had...
              Although it took him sometime (5 days!!), he slowly (obviously!!) slipped a gold coloured key from the box and into his pocket.

The key, as it happened, was the one that would give him access to Aggies’s old country house, which in turn, would mean he could retrieve that which he had given to her all those years ago. It might not mean much to others, but to him it was special...

Few noticed as he hurriedly left the church and headed for Aggies house.....
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• .....on his old Raleigh bicycle as he knew that it would attract attention if he drove the ......

Comment

• ........pony and trape away on the old cobbles,as it would create quite a clatter,but,how does he know where to look for the ....................
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X