Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pruning my stella cherry - Ant.

That could take some time.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Is it a quiet night for you at home, Mikey? Just wondering, that's all
      Why?, cos I'm here or cos I'm being a bit daft?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
        Why?, cos I'm here or cos I'm being a bit daft?
        Neither of those - because you're looking at bits of the Forum that most of us don't know exist - just seems a bit odd, that's all

Comment

Neither of those - because you're looking at bits of the Forum that most of us don't know exist - just seems a bit odd, that's all
          I is old school.

Comment

Wossa? Borstal?

Comment

Yeah, I is always kicked out of class and have to stand in the hall.

Comment

I was Teacher's pet and a Milk Monitor

Comment

I was Teacher's pet and a Milk Monitor
                  You was lucky, I was gonna report you then.

Milk monitor, Margaret Thatcher milk Snatcher....

Comment

I was chucked out of class for leaving a bottle of milk in my desk to see how long it took to go off. After 3 weeks I decided I couldn't sit near it any longer. I still don't drink milk!

Comment

I was chucked out of class for leaving a bottle of milk in my desk to see how long it took to go off. After 3 weeks I decided I couldn't sit near it any longer. I still don't drink milk!
                      I think you did really well to sit there for three weeks!

Comment

I was impressed by my classmates because they all knew where the awful stink originated and didn't let on. The teachers would come into and we'd watch them wrinkling their noses, trying to work out what the stench was. I feel sick thinking about it

Comment

Oh so teachers pet but a sneaky bit of trouble really!
                          Me too, we used to sit up the front and misbehave because the teachers were so obsessed with the kids up the back being the naughty ones.
                          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Been having a search around but I still cannot make out what your on about Mikey. I use an iPad so maybe functionality is restricted.....I have just found the calendar bit though.........and changed my profile a bit. Maybe a new avatar is beckoning for my millennial post..........the bean tree might have been!

Loving my allotment!

Comment

I couldn't work out how to change my avatar the other day. I not only learn something new each week, I also seem to unlearn something.
                              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Originally posted by Newton View Post
                                Been having a search around but I still cannot make out what your on about Mikey.!
                                Don't worry about that, Newton, nobody understands what Mikey is on about Not even Mikey

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X