No announcement yet.

light on the horizon?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been so hot today, I'm freckled. But as I left West Wales, it rained along most of the M4. That'll teach those commuters!

Comment

I hope it's at least dry tomorrow. I want to take the BH out for an in-car picnic. I've been happy smegging up my knitting but he's got cabin fever.
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Got up this morning, found this
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
          Got up this morning, found this
          So did I But it is so shy it went and hid behind some clouds again

Comment

Even the brief bits of sun are doing some good here,saw a baby wren this morning outside the kitchen window no picture though it was rushing hither & thither faster than I could focus
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

nice here today, bit of blue sky and no rain. Pity i am too poorly with ear infection to go out and enjoy it.

Comment

Sunny both Sunday and yesterday...lovely so far today as well. My vegetables are loving it, green sprouting broccoli plants seem to have grown 6 inches in 3 days - long may it continue!

Comment

it's good to see the veggies responding well to the sunshine ....

i've lost loads of veggies due to the weather .... but it seems to have suited other veggies really well .... i always sow much more than i can ever plant out, so if some crops fail, there are always others that thrive ....

time to get down the garden while we have sunshine ....
                  http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

the light at the end of the tunnel is flickering on and off today, it's due to be on again tomorrow and then on thursday there'll be a powercut till after the weekend

Comment

It's been flickering on and off here. Thunder and lightning like flickering

Comment

we've been having summer up here the last few days

Comment

We've had summer too for a few days. Time to get the Factor15 out

Comment

We all got sunburned at the weekend. It's back to autumn temps now, but still sunny. I guess future summers are going to be like this: a week in April and a week in September, with the rainy season in between
                            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X