No announcement yet.

big yellow thingy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger,should have worked faster,it is precipitating again never mind the big yellow thing will be back on Tuesday
    Last edited by bearded bloke; 17-06-2012, 02:21 PM.
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Was reading thread and wondering as I did so... is this big yellow thing anything like this big purpley grey fluffy thing that hovers over us all here?

Comment

Its behind it!!

Comment

Oh no it isn't
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

It is here!

Comment

It's here too, and was yesterday Shame DD generously spread round her germs last week, so all I've managed to do is pick strawberries and water the greenhouse before retreating to bed with a temperature and coughing fit to burst
              I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
              Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

hope you feel better soon BS..
                The big yellow thing loves me today and has been overhead allllllll day long! My teeny stunted plants have all rushed to produce some flowers for it (I can almost hear them straining!LOL).
                Anybody wants anymore yellow stuff in the south east I will be working nightshifts, and therefore trying to sleep all day, next weekend too so expect lots more of it! grrrrrrr....

Comment

Twas a lovely afternoon.
                  I went to a rare plant fayre, bought a few well known herbs.
                  Nearly bought a purple flowered jasmine then remembered my BH doesnt like the smell of jasmine

Drizzling with rain now.
                  Last edited by cardiffsteve; 17-06-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Had a lovely day here today, AT LAST !

Rollerbladed on the prom with dog in her buggy (I don't care if I look mad/stupid/sad). Then planted out lots of flowers (about a month delayed), picked up Mr TS from his 250 mile bike ride, then got into the gin
                    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X