Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark evenings..............dark mornings and loads to do on the plot! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Rain, mud, rain, mud, rain, mud....

It's depressing to think that my bird run area is sodden, and most of it is 2 or 3 inches thick in mud...until we get a hard freeze, that's it - sloppy, gloopy, sploshy mud until about next June!

Comment

• ......Ditto
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• My local garden centre adds a surcharge of 50p if you want to use a credit/debit card for purchases less than £5. How can this still be legal in our predominantly cashless society??
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Too much compassion? How can I have too much compassion? I manage people, not machines
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
              Dark evenings..............dark mornings and loads to do on the plot! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
              I'm surprised someone as resourceful as you hasn't got a head torch and floodlights Snadge
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                I'm surprised someone as resourceful as you hasn't got a head torch and floodlights Snadge
                Bummocks!!! Now, where's my ruddy headtorch? They are suuuuuuuch useful things!

Thanks Flo!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
                  Ordered a thing from a big internet retailer 2 days ago.
                  Yesterday the parcel tracker showed it had left HQ in England and had reached Loir et Cher in France.
                  Today it is in Dunfermline, Fife
                  Now in Calais....
                  Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• cannot sleep for bloody irritable body again,grrrrrrrrrr,at least no fire works this time of the morning
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Don't you just hate companies that try to sell seeds that are out of stock..........
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Don't you just hate people who use the last of an item and leave the empty pack in the cupboard so you think you still have some of said item left

Comment

• People who stop and ask you for directions, then make a face, roll up their window and drive off when your autistic son starts talking. More fool her. He knew exactly where she needed to be and if she'd looked beyond his stuttering and mannerisms, she'd have been there in two mins. I hope she got properly lost instead.
                          I was feeling part of the scenery
                          I walked right out of the machinery
                          My heart going boom boom boom
                          "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                          I've come to take you home."

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                            Don't you just hate people who use the last of an item and leave the empty pack in the cupboard so you think you still have some of said item left
                            These would be the same people who complain that that item hasn't been replaced? They don't tell you they've finished it, or put the pack in the bin where you might see it......
                            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Had to take the spare wheel off the car.
                              Great design - with a towbar fitted you have to jack the car up to get the spare off.
                              And where is the jack?
                              In its storage box, inside the spare under the car....
                              Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 16-11-2012, 12:02 PM.
                              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                                These would be the same people who complain that that item hasn't been replaced? They don't tell you they've finished it, or put the pack in the bin where you might see it......
                                Or those people who don't write things on the shopping list when we need some more...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X