Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earache now a raging ear infection. Just waiting for antibiotics and painkillers to kick in. Had I got meds yesterday I might have been feeling better today.

Was supposed to get antibugs yesterday, receptionist was adamant I would be ok with a telephone consultation but I knew I would have to see the doc and the doc would want to see my ear, but no, she was insistent that the doc would deal with it over the phone. Doc phoned and said sorry, they'd need to see me so had to wait another 24 hours - in agony - before getting antibugs. Doc was very cross with receptionist, pointed out that he is the doctor and not her, and I have complained to the practice manager as this isn't the first time I've had probs with this receptionist.

As we sat waiting someone phoned for an appt, and she asked if it was urgent; oh vaginal discharge, yes ok, appt today then, and your name and date of birth....Mrs A**** S****, November 14th 1975. So everyone in the reception area and waiting room knew just what was wrong with the poor bod on the phone and who she was!
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Jules had similar years ago. The receptionist was not vey happy when I told her I wanted to speak to the engineer not his oily rag.

Colin
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Mr VVG always says "that's for discussion with a GP thank you"...and he gets away with it!
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Brrrrr that's all!

Comment

• Agreed, Carol - have even put a couple of radiators on!

Pillock-chops left his work boots on the kitchen radiator last night, and melted the treads. OK, it's not the end of the world, they only melted a tiny bit, as the rad isn't on full, and it means he had nice toasty warm feet when he went to work this morning.

However, all the mud, in the treads, had dried, and consequently fell out all over the ruddy kitchen floor. So, what did he do? Yeah, walked through to the bedroom, in the ruddy boots, to tell me he had made a mess.

All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Pus. Nuff said.

Oh yeah, and I'm freezing. The heating is not going on, but the BH has ordered coal.
              Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• After spending well over an hour raking and bagging fallen leaves, this morning, for a customer. Imagine my face, as I carried the bags to my car, when there was a gust of wind...

Comment

• Two women riding horses on a busy main road at rush hour in dark and wet conditions.
                  They had no hard hats, hi viz jackets or lights.
                  The horses were spooked and running in and out of people gardens and into the road.
                  More by luck than judgement they didnt get hit by other traffic.

Comment

• Just watched part 2 of Hunted on BBC1,
                    Theres an hour of my life I'll never get back.
                    Melissa George, too pouty and cant act.

Comment

• People who stop at the garage for petrol

..... then coffee and shopping and this and that and the other effing hurry up I need to get gas, pay and get to WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK you selfish bas terds!
                      http://meandtwoveg.blogspot.com

Comment

• Child proof locks on medicine bottles that are not just child proof but are adult proof also I have eventually opened the bottle and now need to wipe away my blood as I have somehow managed to slit my finger open. Not a faulty bottle, the bottle of Topamax Mr Frosty gets are all the same. Some bl@@dy bright spark got paid to design that lock

Comment

• Week in, week out, I have to chivvy the staff into taking all the cardboard to the recycling point at work. They try to hide from me when they see me on the warpath and I know they call me the Recycling Police. How come then that today, when I want a load of cardboard to start off another veg bed, I get to work and there's no cardboard? S*d's Law.
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Yeah, me again!

Unreasonable customers! Didn't really want to do the silly cow's garden anyway, but times are ruddy hard, and she's a friend of a friend, so I made the effort, juggled people round to fit her in att the only time that was convenient to her.

Over the past three months, I have put up with her chopping and changing what jobs she wants done. Put up with her "Ooooh please save that weed, I like it!" and "Please pull that (same type) weed up, I don't like it over there!" I put up with never being allowed to finish any job I'd started, after all, it's her garden, and she's paying me do do the work.

I put up with her savage dog, snarling, and making eyes at me through the fence, and her laughing, whilst saying "She will bite you, if she gets out!" I even put up with her cancelling me at short notice, more than once, because it was 'inconvenient' that day. I tolerated her phoning me up in a panic if I was more than five minutes late.

We've had heavy rain on the past couple of visits, and I have apologised for not going and getting soaked (and making a ruddy mess all over the place), assuming (stupidly) that she'd understand. (She has more money than sense, and only sits and watches me half the time, so she could do the ruddy work herself, but that's not the point.)

Yesterday I sent her a text telling her of my upset stomach, and apologised that I wouldn't be there again this week, but should be there next week, weather permitting. She cancelled me once when she had stomach bug. Got no reply.

Just had a text saying she's found someone else.

Actually, I should have put this on the 'What makes you happy' thread! Typing this has cheered me up!

Comment

• going to the job centre to sign on, it smells and i hate it...

getting a letter saying your child is part of a scheme by the government blah blah,when said scheme is looked up on tinernet, you find they are saying that low income families kids are dumb and need help! cheers for that, nice to know....
                              If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Marcus Tullius Cicero

my memories of my garden http://lisamcflisagarden.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Wind and the leaves are falling fast. Trouble is that it's like the Wizard of Oz out there. Leaves and everything else are spinning in circles. We spent six hours on Sunday, cleaning and tidying whilst neighbours either side leave their cr*p. Guess in whose garden it is now. Lazy b@**@**s!
                                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X