No announcement yet.

Help with travel plans, please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnham on Sea is a nice place,roughly mid-way & only a few miles off route,but if they wanted to go further on then I would reccomend ... Jamaca Inn on Bodmin Moor ... would be a great place for a REALLY good meal & a comfy overnight stopover
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
      Burnham on Sea is a nice place,roughly mid-way & only a few miles off route,but if they wanted to go further on then I would reccomend ... Jamaca Inn on Bodmin Moor ... would be a great place for a REALLY good meal & a comfy overnight stopover
      If they travel that far before stopping they might as well go all the way. !!!
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

They are in their 80s. Thanks for the suggestions. I was hoping that someone would know of a really nice, perfectly situated, run by angels hotel hahaha!

Comment

I iz bac,having popped down town & seen my mate Dominic (who lived in Burnham on Sea until a couple of years ago) & asked him for recommendations,on return visits he always eats at The Fox & Goose pub in East Brent & stays at the new Travel Lodge (which is attached),he says the rooms are nice & always clean also that the staff there are very friendly & helpful
          I would happily accept his word for quality & cleanliness as he is a chef by trade & enjoys his food & creature comforts

HTH

General info ...http://www.brentknollvillage.info/Fa...ndgooseinn.htm

Their own website .......... Fox & Goose Inn Brent Knoll Somerset Hotel Pub Inn Restaurant
          Last edited by bearded bloke; 14-06-2012, 02:03 PM.
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Oh, thank you, Bearded bloke. That sounds perfect!
            I've sent the email with the links. Fingers crossed!
            Last edited by Patchninja; 15-06-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X