No announcement yet.

I Wonder

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm liking the foot stool. Cushion on top for resting my knee. Might have to compete with the cats for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
      You didn't say it was in the OAP section BM.
      Cheeky...........
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Do people still wear vests in June?

Comment

I had the heating on yesterday...

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Tumble drier?
            Tumble dried snugs, they might be chewy, with a little crunch.
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
              I had the heating on yesterday...
              This is true. I can't remember the last time I had to put the heating on in June. I wear thermal vests and long johns in the winter.

Comment

Had the heating on yesterday, but I also had the thermal vest on the day before!

I have a salad spinner, which I swear by, but use the tea towel method when camping....

And I'm trying not to imagine a gorilla leaning out a windows waving a tea towel!

Yer all barking mad!
                If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Peas'n'Kews View Post
                  Yer all barking mad!
                  Throw 'em a bone PnK.............
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Haven't had the heating on but did light the fire a couple of nights ago
                    Don't possess a vest
                    Don't have a salad spinner - takes up too much cupboard space
                    Do have some teatowels but rarely use them for drying up....
                    And the less said about the Gorilla's funny habits the better....
                    Now what was this thread about............

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                      You have to put your postcode in.
                      aha!!
                      doh!!
                      I did, I saw, I might buy, but not for me....

Comment

And the less said about the Gorilla's funny habits the better
                        Ha.......Pot & Kettle springs to mind....I never laugh at my habits........

Comment

Pots and kettles - are they on sale too? Are they in the OAP section? I never look there - I'm far too young

Comment

So.....after 40 blah posts, I take it the pill box is a none starter for seeds.

Comment

If you want one, and it makes you happy.......... I'm sure you could use it for something, like daily portions of salt and pepper, or tea, coffee and sugar, or mini ashtrays, or pins and needles, or............

Comment

If you want one, and it makes you happy.......... I'm sure you could use it for something, like daily portions of salt and pepper, or tea, coffee and sugar, or mini ashtrays, or pins and needles, or............
                                28 days snuff ?...............Atchoo!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X