Clear All

You can do this!
    Sending prayers and big hugs.

BTW I have no idea what either of the interpo wotsits means
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
      2329/3000 plus a bunch of random quotes that I want to use
      If they're not relevant to what you've already written, ditch them. Don't be going off on a tangent just because you have some juicy quotes (save them for the thesis)
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

You've written 329 in this post alone.......pretend your posting!

Loving my allotment!

Comment

I know what you mean TS, it's hard to 'ditch the darlings' sometimes, but these are the quotes which 'illustrate the radical nature' of the book under discussion, so I do need them I turned the computer off at just past midnight, and then 5 minutes later had a lightbulb moment, and scribbled an A4 page of stuff down. Hopefully once I've typed that up I'll be nearly done, and just have to conclude and edit it. Coffee and breckie first though

You did OU didn't you Newton? It's hard sometimes if you get a mental block, not having someone to talk it all through with. This module has an extremely active forum thankfully, or I would be decidedly insane by now

Comment

OIY! You! Sarz! NO!

STOP reading this bloody thread, and GET ON WITH IT!

Seriously, although that ^ was serious, good luck with it. You know you can do it, and as Zaz said a page or so back, it can't be easy when your 'Tutor' is obviously a Pillock! (I had to look them both up so that makes me a Pillock too!)

Sorry I can't give any advice, I'm far too lazy, and have never been brave enough to tackle anything like that, but I know what you mean about the brain-cells waking up as soon as the poota is turned off.

You can do it, Gal!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

oooooohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Good luck to all in need, you will get there in the end - step by step and no matter how small each step is, just take them one after one.
                Hugs from headfry xx

Comment

You can do it montage. - YouTube

You can do it!
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm near the end... Unfortunately, I now have over 3600 words, and the markers have been instructed not to read past 3000 So, it's time to sleep, and then out with the big shears tomorrow. God only knows how I'm going to lose 20% of the words without murdering the argument, but hey ho, tomorrow's a new day and hopefully clarity will return

Comment

Make the font smaller

Comment

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm near the end... Unfortunately, I now have over 3600 words, and the markers have been instructed not to read past 3000 So, it's time to sleep, and then out with the big shears tomorrow. God only knows how I'm going to lose 20% of the words without murdering the argument, but hey ho, tomorrow's a new day and hopefully clarity will return
                        Look for repetition and unnecessary connectives, chop those out first.
                        Last edited by VirginVegGrower; 23-05-2012, 06:47 AM.
                        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

make a diagram of your arguments, ditch anything that doesn't help with those, and limit your refs.

Comment

I would suggest you re-read the marking criteria and chop out anything unnecessary. In my day quotes and citations were to demonstrate wider knowledge of the subject but you could try and think of something shorter and still make the same argument. Many apologies if you have already done this!
                            A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows

Comment

all the best sarah
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

You can do it Sarz!
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X