Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forsooth I fear I shall miss most of the festivities, my Lady Marian, for I must rise with the sun on the morrow to be at my allotted workplace on time, and have much still to do about the cottage before retiring for the night.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

• How kind of you, Mistress Mothhawk. The party game should be quite entertaining - I hope the physician and woodsman are on hand lest there be any broken limbs.
      Do not forget to visit http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ent-group.html
      with your suggestions for future entertainments, for tomorrow this will be ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        How kind of you, Mistress Mothhawk. The party game should be quite entertaining - I hope the physician and woodsman are on hand lest there be any broken limbs.
        Do not forget to visit http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ent-group.html
        with your suggestions for future entertainments, for tomorrow this will be ended.
        Been there, done that. No new suggestions but I like the ideas you've had already.

Alack, I must now bid you adieu, before the evenings festivities have even begun. I have much enjoyed this sojourn in thy wood, my lady, and am sad at this parting. Adieu to all.
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Fare thee well, Mistress Falconer Mothhawk, for we shall meet again in another scenario, and who knows what adventures may befall us there. Thanks you for your company!!

Comment

• good eve to ye all,
            BB,am loving my attire for this eve's party,please would some kind gent of the woods have me some spring water into the ice house to chill,as ale is not my drink,my poor legs would benefit from a foot stoole,or a pair of legs in green tights,i thank thee in advance,the air is still laden with heat,ho yes some fans as well,that would supendouse,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening, Mistress LottieD. I do wish I had your figure to wear such an outfit. Art thou certain you wish to sit with your legs up on a foot stoole? Dost thou wish to inflame these Merrie Men of the wood?
              For who knows what may happen when the casks of Red Stocking are opened?

Comment

• Where has that jester got too ?

The knight returned to the king’s castle with prisoners, bags of gold and other riches from his victories. “Tell me of your battles,” said the king.

“Well, sire, I have been robbing and stealing on your behalf for weeks, burning the all of the villages of your enemies in the north.”

The king was horrified. “But I have no enemies in the north,” he said.

“Well,” said the knight, “you do now.”
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Good eventide to you Faithful Much. Tis a strange night, dost thou think that all the Merrie Folk are so upset at the ending of their adventures that they cannot join us tonight? Methinks they may have a great surprise tomorrow when they find that they are locked out of the Wood

Comment

Good evening, Mistress LottieD. I do wish I had your figure to wear such an outfit. Art thou certain you wish to sit with your legs up on a foot stoole? Dost thou wish to inflame these Merrie Men of the wood?
                    I to wish i had a figure like that
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• i recon the party has been cancelled until tomorrow eve

Comment

Mistress LottieD. Art thou certain you wish to sit with your legs up on a foot stoole? Dost thou wish to inflame these Merrie Men of the wood?
                        Yay verily should we be visited by King Dick he may wish to make an olde rhyme ring true .....

In days of old when knights were bold and rubbers weren't invented,
                        kings wore socks around their c@cks and babies were prevented

Comment

• 'Twill be too late Lottie, you are post 1000!!

Comment

• Why, Much, though hast made me blush King Dick is away on a Stag Knight, whatsoever that may be. I do hope he has taken his socks

Comment

'Twill be too late Lottie, you are post 1000!!
                              whoops a daisey,that has crept in quick,so cancell the king and his,followers
                              Last edited by Nicos; 28-05-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Good eventide to you fair maid as to the where abouts of the merri men & maidens I know but little
                                The'Ostler is away with her loved one,for this very eve is the anniversary of his birth
                                King Dick may not yey have returned from his revelries in East Anglia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X