This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
    Eventide greetings to all. I thought myself to late to sup with the merrie band, but see that once again our cook is confined.
    Fear not oh Falconer fair,for whenst I did take the flour to the baker forwith to make bread,I found that he has started making banquet opening tartes & pastries I have samples that should suffice until our chef arrives ..................

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Thank 'ee kindly Much, But I have one small question - who has the pick of the tarts this even?

Comment

• Originally posted by binley100 View Post
        Damn ............they have me again
        But you all seem to be coping admirably without me ..........
        Tis a fair pain in the nether regions that our most excellent cook be incarcerated once again. This great inconvenience to us (and fair cook also) must be surmounted for the benefit and comfort of us all.

Henceforth, fivesooth and verily I pray that all members of our merry band shall collect and deliver to me as many and varied an eight legged silk spinning arachnoid as they have a mind to capture in appropriate vessels. They must be kept live or they will be unable to construct the glorious webs for which they are most famed. From these webs I shall endeavour to fashion a silken cloak, unseen by human eyes, for the concealment our much missed cook. She must carry it about her at all times and when the danger of incarceration looms all that is needed is for her to wrap the cloak about her...she will be rendered invisible and safe from the clutches of her most heinous assailants.

T'as been many a decade since I accomplished such a task but am verily up for it once more for my belly, and the beast within, likes not being denied. So get ye gathering merry band members, all appropriate vessels of live arachnoid variants to be deposited in empty barrel under the big oak where I keeps me cauldron.
        Last edited by donnakebab; 24-05-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• I thank thee most kindly, Much. Thou art indeed a goodly fellowe, and for thy inventiveness thou riseth in my esteem daily.

Canst tell me if there be a way of posting pics direct from the web, since each time I try I am told that I am in error, and so I have to resort to ye photobucket, a most laborious process.
          Last edited by mothhawk; 24-05-2012, 07:36 PM.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• My method is on image, save as...and I get the option to save as a jpg. image in My Pictures.

I use not the Windows though say it may differ for thy goodself.

Comment

• A cloak of invisibility! Art sure this be not witchcraft?

I bring thee a spider anyway.

Attached Files
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
                My method is on image, save as...and I get the option to save as a jpg. image in My Pictures.

I use not the Windows though say it may differ for thy goodself.
                I also save in My Pictures, good Herbalist, but it now runs to many pages and contains uncounted strange and divers images. I was hoping there may be a way I could "declutter" and empty out the pics. If I delete them there, will they vanish here?
                Endless wonder.

Comment

A cloak of invisibility! Art sure this be not witchcraft?

I bring thee a spider anyway.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29404[/ATTACH]
                  Thanks to thee for the first of many I hope! Tis witchcraft indeed for tis in my job description and one of the skills for which my lady Marion employed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
                    Thanks to thee for the first of many I hope! Tis witchcraft indeed for tis in my job description and one of the skills for which my lady Marion employed me.
                    Thou speakest true! I have hunted back two pages to find the cast list, and I've copied it into word and sorted to alphbetical order, so I can find who and what everyone is, easily, and discover we have a cast of 32!
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• The evening air cools, and I must away to my cottage. Goodnight all.
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

I also save in My Pictures, good Herbalist, but it now runs to many pages and contains uncounted strange and divers images. I was hoping there may be a way I could "declutter" and empty out the pics. If I delete them there, will they vanish here?
                        No they will be safe upon these pages for I too have had to perform many a declutter...and not just my pics! Verily this heat hath required that I shed a layer or two of my undergarments and it forseth me to choose which lotions and potions to keep about my person for the conjuring of hocus pocus.

Comment

• Goodnight Falconer Mothhawk. I too have returned to my modest cottage but the air is warm and humid. Methinks I may sit outside a little longer and watch the sky darken after a glorious sunset.
                          Until the morrow.........

Comment

• I too must away for I have neglected certain duties about the house. My knee is much improved and I once again must endeavour to make garments flat with a lump of hot flat metal.

Enjoy the merriment all and forget not the spiders for the cloak.

Comment

• Goodnight Young Crone, I am most pleased that you are improving, but, pray do not strain yourself by wielding hot metal. 'Tis not seemly.
                              I will seek out the spiders that lurk in the corners of my cottage for there are many and keep them safe for you.

Comment

I thank thee most kindly, Much. Thou art indeed a goodly fellowe, and for thy inventiveness thou riseth in my esteem daily.

Canst tell me if there be a way of posting pics direct from the web, since each time I try I am told that I am in error, and so I have to resort to ye photobucket, a most laborious process.

Thou art truly welcome fair maid

Wouldst thou like the knowledge how to make images appear as if by magic there ist an easy way.....

First find your image (in this case BM enjoying a baked potato)
                                right click the image,
                                then from the drop down list left click ... save/copy image location
                                Go to post reply & type [img]
                                right click & paste the link .... http://www.aspinallfoundation.org/bl...ed-226x300.jpg
                                then type [/img]
                                So now you have copied the image location between the image tags [img] ????[/img]

If you do the above under the advanced option you can use the preview option to ensure it worked prior to posting
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X