This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
    We need a drummer...you know one of those big tamberine jobies that are hand held and you hit with a two ended stick that looks like a dogs bone.

I found us a merry wench that can play the bodhran

Last edited by bearded bloke; 19-05-2012, 03:03 PM.
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Inertia dear boy- inertia!!
      'The tendency of a body to resist acceleration; the tendency of a body at rest to remain at rest or of a body in straight line motion to stay in motion in a straight line unless acted on by an outside force.'

The outside force being all the lads grabbing for a glass of ale...(and the rest)

Comment

• How about Missy Fi as one of the sheriffs underlings ...... WPC Hobbit of the Shire .... seems appropriate somehow
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
          I found us a merry wench that can play the bodhran

I think I found the right link. Couldn't click from your post.

But she doesn't pass my 'Do you look 25' ID policy. She's got the right instrument though. As long as she's over 18.

We need to get VC to check out all these recommendations.

Fine day to go off stained glass making when we have an epic production in the offing!

Comment

• OK you Merry Band (and the Sheriff), I'm back. But we only seem to have one volunteer - Newton for Will Scarlett. -Welcome to the cast, Newton.
            Its no good you lot volunteering all and sundry for these parts, you have to persuade them that its what they want, what they really really want.....

Comment

• We want.............a shubbery

Monty Python-The knights who say Ni!! - YouTube

Comment

• A shrubbery (with Wodger the Shrubber) and an Old Crone. Any volunteers for either?

PS, Like all the new Avatars - this is getting serious
                Last edited by veggiechicken; 19-05-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Inertia dear boy- inertia!!
                  Sorry Nicos I think you spelt that wrong it should read In-Her-Shirt.

Tuck
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I would like to bet VC never thought she would have so much fun with her new wood without even going there.

Good here init Tuck
                    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      A shrubbery (with Wodger the Shrubber) and an Old Crone. Any volunteers for either?

PS, Like all the new Avatars - this is getting serious
                      I noticed that too. I couldn't find a decent one for a serving wench so I thought I'd do Medea who supposed to be a witch. I love Pre Raphealite art.

Can I be the old crone and a serving wench at the same time. My potions could make me seem younger than my years or just give you lot bleary eyes when I'm serving ale (er...potions!).

I could help Zaz. HA HA cackle.

Comment

• Happy to be a wench, but I want to be a buxom one, if that's OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                          It looks like I'm the only Peasant in the cast so does that mean I get all the money
                          Yes. Less our ale and venison expenses, of course.
                          Last edited by mrbadexample; 19-05-2012, 04:34 PM.
                          Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
                          By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
                          While better men than we go out and start their working lives
                          At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• DK, you seem to be developing a split personality!!
                            OWG, welcome to the cast. I'm sure the Merry Men will welcome another buxom wench!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              DK, you seem to be developing a split personality!!
                              OWG, welcome to the cast. I'm sure the Merry Men will welcome another buxom wench!!
                              Certainly. The more, the err....merrier!
                              Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
                              By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
                              While better men than we go out and start their working lives
                              At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Check with VC but I'm thinking we need all the wenches we can get.

Do we have a carpenter, a roofer, a tree surgeon?

Potstubsandbins is going to be invaluable as the guy that sorts the plumbing and drainage (Anyone with a life dependant skill gets extra ale or mead.)

I used to be pretty handy with a saw, power drill and spirit level. But OH nicked them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X