This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats you got lined up for nest,babe's in the wood,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• This is no place for babies, LD, this is a grownups' playground!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        This is no place for babies, LD, this is a grownups' playground!!
        owwwwwwwww,screams,stamps feet,folds arms and pulles faces,just remembered,it is your wood,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• You big baby, LD!

Comment

• Wow. This runs and runs. Do you need a jester? And when is the first rehearsal?

Loving my allotment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Newton View Post
              Wow. This runs and runs. Do you need a jester? And when is the first rehearsal?
              CS is the jester bud,but there is an opening for Will Scarlet
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                I'm too excited to keep this to myself and I've been asked to go public by Flo
                I've bought a 3 acre wood in West Wales, its something I've always wanted and finally its mine. Its ancient woodland, oak, ash, beech and sycamore with bluebells and wood anemones, a badger sett and streams and springs. Lots of space for me to play in!!
                There are some photos here Giggling in my Wood!
                Today was my first visit as owner and it felt so, so good!!!
                I'll be round with the chain saw. It's half term after the Jubilee. If we get at it quick you can be burning your own wood this winter.
                "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  CS is the jester bud,but there is an opening for Will Scarlet
                  Sorry BB and CS. I skipped a few pages trying to catch up. Will Scarlet it is then........add a bit of camp to the camp....

Loving my allotment!

Comment

• This is starting to sound like 'Carry On In Tights.'

Ooh er missus

Comment

• As long as they ain't TIGHT tights!
                      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Need to get a bit of practice in......

anyone for a beer???

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh Nicos, you've definitely got the hang of it! Got one of those for old Will Stutely please?
                          Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
                          By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
                          While better men than we go out and start their working lives
                          At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                            "Still recruiting Will Scarlet (or is that Will Stutely)" no they were different merry men VC,so still recruiting
                            Only on page 12 (started again at 7...) so Will Scarlet may have "gone" but shouldn't this be someone with red hair - wasn't that how he got his name??

Any redheads out there??
                            If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Need to get a bit of practice in......

anyone for a beer???

Ooof! careful Nicos you could crush somebody with those.

Comment

• Mr P'n'K has pointed out that weaving isn't in our skill set - does hedge laying count?

If so, he can lay you a hedgie norty step....

This is so much fun! But don't you need someone to brew your ale or make the wine????
                                If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X