X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
    DK is you're going to be a buxom wench we need photographic proof first
    I dunno about that. Never had my buxomness photographed before. Well not while I was watching anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
      I dunno about that. Never had my buxomness photographed before. Well not while I was watching anyway.
      Well if you want me to come and photograph you, well someone has to do it

Comment

• Just finished reading all eleven pages!

Many congratulations, VC. Ancient woodland, oh my, oh my, oh my! A perfect dream. Good on you for buying it to preserve it. Three acres of happy! Oh wow!

p.s. I can wench with the best of them - can I join please?
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Thanks Mothhawk. How on earth has it reached 11 pages????
          Welcome to the cast extra Wench! Any special skills or attributes you want to offer?

Comment

• Found another Jester

Attached Files

Comment

• Ohhh,with a name like that I reckon it could be handy to have a falconer
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• We don't want him, thank you very much!! We'd be taxed for enjoying ourselves!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  Ohhh,with a name like that I reckon it could be handy to have a falconer
                  Good thought BB.
                  Mothhawk, would you like to be the Falconer Wench

Comment

• Oh..oh...can we sponsor a tree?...and have a name plaque ?

I've always wanted an English Oak tree! ( would need a piccie and a stuffed tree posted to me! )
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Oh..oh...can we sponsor a tree?...and have a name plaque ?

I've always wanted an English Oak tree! ( would need a piccie and a stuffed tree posted to me! )
                      An ENGLISH Oak? In Wales, Pleeeeeeez? I could post you an acorn though and you could grow your own

Comment

• Would you be wanting a letter from it twice a year as well Nicos ?
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• ...and why not???...I am surrounded by French Oaks here!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                            Would you be wanting a letter from it twice a year as well Nicos ?
                            But of course! I'm fed up of seeing piccies of donkies looking just the same as they did 10 yrs ago- at least an Oak tree grows!!!!

Comment

• I would like to submit my application for the post of Will Stutely please.
                              Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
                              By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
                              While better men than we go out and start their working lives
                              At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• In return for sponsorship you have visiting rights. Thats what they say for the Meerkat that my sister in law gave me as a C...as present!! What a con!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X