No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday, Cardiff Steve!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Happy Birthday wishes from me too Steve xx Hope you've had a lovely day

Comment

Have the Mod's banished him to ................... The Norty Step ????????????????
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Hiya peeps.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes very much appreciated.
        I in Oxford at the mo and signal using a dongle is not good.

I went for lunch at Raymond Blancs Le Manor as a bithday prezzie, being 50.
        I met Jo the head gardener who wrote about micro leaves in GYO and she gave me a special present but I'm not allowed to say but it is garden realated. Hmmmm.

The food was excellent, 5 courses then coffee and petit fours. I stuffed.

The gardens are worth a visit if your in the area and they dont charge to have a look around. The poly tunnels are impressive and they getting started to plant out lots of plants, if the weather stays dry long enough.

Again many thanks for the wishes.

ps I have a horrible sore throat and cough so happy and miserable at the same time

Be back to annoy you all soon.

Comment

Hi Steve, i wondered whether you were there as you'd mentioned it before - lucky thing"! Enjoy every moment!

Comment

Anyone got a new "like" button mine broke,

Comment

You've been playing with it too much, Steve. Put it away now, there's a good boy!!

Comment

My dongle is not working very well and I've tried sticking it in another hole.

Comment

Wooohoo..what a great way to celebrate. I am deeply envious cos a) I have always admired Raymond as a chef b) errr he's rather cute and c) I would dearly love to see the gardens.
                  That's it , I'm going off to sit in a corner and sulk
                  Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Happy birthday.......what a celebration.......id love to see their garden set up. Maybe one day!

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                      My dongle is not working very well and I've tried sticking it in another hole.
                      What with that, a sore throat and a cough.....what a birthday!!!

Comment

Catching a taxi into centre of Oxford tomorrow to have a look around as I've never been properly.
                        Never anywhere to park. Then drive home tomorrow evening.

I off to bed up early ish. Nite you lovely people.

Comment

Go to the PittRivers Museum and have a look at the shrunken heads. It'll make you feel so much better!!
                          Sleep well, Steve, and Mrs Steve!!

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                            ps I have a horrible sore throat and cough so happy and miserable at the same time
                            so that's where I got it from....aw shucks....thanks for sharing bud!

Have a brilliant break, you deserve it!
                            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X