No announcement yet.

A favour please?........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slightly off topic, hubby has just had letter saying he doesn't qualify for job seekers allowance! He's only worked full-time since he was 15! They say he hasn't paid enough N.I first rate -''''
    scratches head and starts to steam from lug holes!!!''
    I can't believe it the first time he has ever claimed anything and they're already putting up obstacles. He'd only just walked back in from the social having been to see his 'career advisor'! He now has to go back yet again tomorrow so they can inspect his P60's to make sure.............
    Now you hear all these stories of people being out of work and not bothering to work,I can almost see why because by the time you've sorted out all the red tape its too much like hard work.......
    I wouldn't mind but because I work full time he'll probably only be entitled to the bare minimum and now they're saying he can't have that! Who are the mugs in this country?

Sorry ranting........perhaps should be on other thread....

Comment

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Spoke to a friend at the weekend who I'd not seen for a bit. Turns out her husband was made redundant 7 weeks ago, 2 days before he made been in post a full year. Would appear to be company policy as had done just the same to his predecessor.When he lost his job last year they didn't claim anything, made cut backs and got through. This time he tried to claim but can't because he didn't claim before! Can't work that one out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse
      • Snoop Puss
        Reply to Cooking Tonight #5
        by Snoop Puss
        Today, 09:13 AM
      • Containergardener
        Reply to Chitchat thread #24
        by Containergardener
        Today, 09:13 AM
      • Holly Daze
        Leeks
        by Holly Daze
        Morning! I’ve grown some leeks from seed and have transplanted them into small pots. To give context they are about 6 inches tall and skinny. When can I transplant them into my raised bed please? This is the second time I have grown these. First time they were devastated by alium moth or something...
        Today, 08:58 AM

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X