Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to avoid passing on unwanted advise?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Mikey

I do sometimes Chris, just make sure I'm standing between a few people first so I don't have to take the blame.
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I'd probably not fart in front of the new dude yet though Mikey.

But yes, the old chaps on my plot ask me what I'm doing but don't offer advice unless I ask - which is great. They seem to have taken a shine to me too, which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by di View Post
        Sorry, Mikey

I do sometimes Chris, just make sure I'm standing between a few people first so I don't have to take the blame.
        Sounds like we'd get along. Up for a parp off?

Comment

Well, I did offer to share some muck in the autumn if he wanted to. I found someone on freecycle who keeps horses and has a trailer that they fill and I empty. Its a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Our ground is quite impoverished so any extra matter is very useful.

I think, you are all right, its just hard to watch someone cutting up and digging back in bindweed.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post

I think, you are all right, its just hard to watch someone cutting up and digging back in bindweed.
            At least they are trying. One of my lottie neighbours has been conspicuous in their absence. Haven't seen them for nearly a year and plot has never been anything except overgrown.

I wonder if I have the right to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
              At least they are trying. One of my lottie neighbours has been conspicuous in their absence. Haven't seen them for nearly a year and plot has never been anything except overgrown.

I wonder if I have the right to complain.
              I know they are trying, and good on them. I don't want them to become disheartened when it all grows back and some.

In your case I imagine the committee are more than aware.
              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X