Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! Beat me to it mikey

Comment

You can't be certain about anyone these days BBC News - East Sussex pensioner to have sex change op

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
        Are you certain it was a he?
        Originally posted by chris View Post
        How do you know it wasn't a lady?
        I have amended my original post to keep you happy!

Comment

I had one of the Embassies keep ringing me to say I was late for my wedding dress fitting! I ignored all the voice mail messages until I rang back and said they had the wrong number. Often wondered if the right lady ever made it.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            No way was I rushing up to Aberdeen to attend to his OR HER needs!
            Bugger, I was on the verge of sending a pm

Comment

I have been known to make an exception AP

Comment

It's only because we have caller display and all that stuff now. Years ago it would have been a mystery and you'd never know...

Comment

Years ago I didn't have a phone so no-one could ring up anyway. Those were the days my friend......

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    I had a text message from some bloke to his mate - Meet you in the pub at 8. -I ignored it.
                    About 10, another text - Why didn't you show up, I need that money - I ignored it
                    Then the messages became more abusive so I texted the chap and said he had the wrong number.
                    Impossible says he, this is the number you gave me. And so it went on until I rang him and told him to stop as it was the wrong number. He was so horrible and rude as if it was my fault - I'm not surprised his mate didn't show up!
                    His mate didn't show up because his mate didn't get any message, YOU got it. I would probably have replied with 'wrong number' to the first one (I've done that when receiving 'stray' texts) and might have been believed. Probably by the time you did reply he had... been in the pub rather a long time....
                    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

My mobile is never on! Only used for emergencies or if I need to make contact when I'm out and about.
                      I have to look up instructions on how to send text messages each time.
                      And his abuse went on for days!!

Comment

You should have reported it to your service provider VC.
                        I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

I'd only had about 10 text messages in my life then - it was quite a novelty! Only had about 30 now, so they're still novelties- and most of those are "jokes" from my next door neighbour when he's had a few too many!

Comment

You want to spend an afternoon in the Apple store in Cardiff VC.
                            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Why? Will they give me an Apple - and some cheese?

Comment

In the middle of the night i once received a call from a rather agitated man demanding to know why i had not gone out and sorted his plumbing problem...'ahem', says moi, 'i am not your plumber, you have dialled the wrong number'.

'are you sure?' asks irate man on t'other end of line.

'erm, yes, unless i have amnesia' says I.

Couldn't get back to sleep because he phoned twice more some time later...plonker.
                                Spelling errors are my area of expertise. Apologies if my jumbled up mind/words cause offence.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X