X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did last year! Just deleted the rest

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Me, a Mrs Mop!! About as likely as being a MoM!
      Opportunity may be knocking on Sunday, but don't hold your breath.
      Its the Ferryside Strongman Competition when all the brawny locals (and a few little weeds) show their muscles off in aid of the Lifeboat. Last year a couple of them wore kilts (Welsh tartan of course). Not a pretty sight!
      Crikey, Welsh kilts! - hope you're taking your camera along
      Hey, this could be your day - you might get a trip on the lifeboat! Let us know how you get on with all these strong men about.
      Nothing like that ever happens round here........but I can't say I'm sorry
      Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Are you caber tossing?...........sorry wrong thread & wrong part of the world.........
        If some of them are weeds it's probably leek tossing they are doing.
        Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
          Crikey, Welsh kilts! - hope you're taking your camera along
          Hey, this could be your day - you might get a trip on the lifeboat! Let us know how you get on with all these strong men about.
          Nothing like that ever happens round here........but I can't say I'm sorry
          Seen it all before LL! The lifeboat is not RNLI but a St John Ambulance one - the only one there is I think - and its funded from the village and locally. So there are lots of fundraisers, including a Garden Crawl in June around about 20+ village gardens. I'm still undecided whether to enter mine this year or not.

Comment

Me, a Mrs Mop!! About as likely as being a MoM!
            Opportunity may be knocking on Sunday, but don't hold your breath.
            Its the Ferryside Strongman Competition when all the brawny locals (and a few little weeds) show their muscles off in aid of the Lifeboat. Last year a couple of them wore kilts (Welsh tartan of course). Not a pretty sight!
            lets hope ti's not to windy for the kilts,enjoy the event,and very supprisingly,some of your weeds can be stronger that the bigger chaps
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

The windy bit is half the fun LD. Welsh Dragon boxers last year!

Comment

Are you caber tossing?...........sorry wrong thread & wrong part of the world.........
                You're very naughty!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
                  Hi LD, hope your decorating is all finished now and the carpet is down. Bet you're having a nice little party there with Mr LD to celebrate What colour is it?
                  hello LL,all done thankyou,mostly sorted out again,DH said he supprised i chose it,well he should have come with me,it's a stripe in brown and beige shades,looks smart,and my den/sewing roomis a wood plank vinyl,more clearing and tiding other rooms now,am tired,but happy,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

The windy bit is half the fun LD. Welsh Dragon boxers last year!
                    as much as that eh,

Comment

You put me to shame, LottieD. You're always so busy and doing useful things..... Have a night off on me. What you doing tomorrow? (runs for cover)

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                        as much as that eh,
                        Children watching LD

Comment

You put me to shame, LottieD. You're always so busy and doing useful things.....
                          Kettle & Pot springs to mind............
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

You put me to shame, LottieD. You're always so busy and doing useful things..... Have a night off on me. What you doing tomorrow? (runs for cover)
                            when i really wake up,and feel like it,i have paint brushes to clean and put away,general good tyding in other rooms,plus the thing under the stairs has to be pushed about,apparently i got to plug it in,but......IF the sun shines and the ground dries up,i have tatties to plant,must go down lottie and see my babies,AND keep looking in on here lol,
                            am going to bed in a few,sweet dreams all,VC,don't go dreaming of kilts

Comment

Kettle & Pot springs to mind............
                              Thanks for reminding me, I don't do much cooking either

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                when i really wake up,and feel like it,i have paint brushes to clean and put away,general good tyding in other rooms,plus the thing under the stairs has to be pushed about,apparently i got to plug it in,but......IF the sun shines and the ground dries up,i have tatties to plant,must go down lottie and see my babies,AND keep looking in on here lol,
                                am going to bed in a few,sweet dreams all,VC,don't go dreaming of kilts
                                Don't worry LD, Its not the kilts that interest me See you tomorrow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X