Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny, we thought the ref was giving every decision to Leeds, like the 2-footed off-the-floor tackle on VLP - I've seen red cards given for that, should have been minimum a yellow, and he didn't even give a free kick. Liner our side was even worse.

So what exactly do you think the ref gave in Town's favour, the New? The three Leeds players offside from the free kick before Leeds's goal?

I'm sorry but only one team set out to play football today, the other team just set out to kick us up in the air at every opportunity and didn't deserve anything.
    Last edited by Mitzi; 05-02-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• If you think that was good refereeing than i wint be replying to your comments nomore .german coach teaching german antics .bloody joke i dont care about the result germany deserved to win but dont try throw it around on one bad tackle when all your drama queens and the rubish ref were all in the same corner .the footbal league is corrupt and will be dismantled as we are all multi coloured apart from the fa.
      Sorry enjoy your win but wont be replying to idiotic comments again.
      When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        I have no idea what Wagner was doing but he spoiled what was a great game.
        Wagner ran down the pitch to celebrate with his players. Shouldn't have done that but we love his enthusiasm. Running back to the dugout, as he ran past the Leeds dugout, Monk stepped out and barged into him. I've just watched it back and Monk deffo does it deliberately and admits as much in his post-match interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonny the plant pot View Post
          If you think that was good refereeing than i wint be replying to your comments nomore .german coach teaching german antics .bloody joke i dont care about the result germany deserved to win but dont try throw it around on one bad tackle when all your drama queens and the rubish ref were all in the same corner .the footbal league is corrupt and will be dismantled as we are all multi coloured apart from the fa.
          Sorry enjoy your win but wont be replying to idiotic comments again.
          So you can't actually give me any examples of wrong decisions that went against dirty Leeds? I've just watched the first half back and can give you numerous examples of when decisions (or lack of them) went in your favour and not a single one in ours. Yes we committed a few fouls but they all resulted in free kicks to Leeds.

So unless you have something better backed up than "waah, waah, not fair" to say, I agree that there's no point you saying any more.

I don't think the ref was good, I think he was shockingly bad, but in Leed's favour.

Comment

• Can you play nice please?
            Mods are the referees here and you may find yourself sent off if you can't discuss this in a friendly fashion!

Comment

• Just to try & put a bit of perspective into today's game. I have no complaints about the ref or the result, it was a blood & thrust local derby, that's what you get, yes Berardi should have got a yellow but if the ref dint see it then it's up to the linesman to flag the foul, that's what he is there for. What spoiled it for me was Wagner for a) Leaving his technical area & b) Entering the opposition technical area. This resulted in 2 sendings off & 3 yellows which was totally avoidable. Wagner dint celebrate like that last week when 'udderfield "thrashed" top of the table Brighton, why?...........because it wasn't a derby........P.S...........Well done Brentford.
              Last edited by Bigmallly; 05-02-2017, 08:30 PM.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Can you play nice please?
                Mods are the referees here and you may find yourself sent off if you can't discuss this in a friendly fashion!
                So, you carry a whistle and red and yellow cards as well as a pointy stick!
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Did I mention that the toon are top again? Wonder how that happened!
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Can you play nice please?
                    Johnny the plant pot accuses the ref and my team of cheating. I'm just asking him to back up this accusation with facts / examples, which it seems he can't do.

Wrongful accusations of cheating shouldn't go unchallenged. I'll leave it now.

Comment

• Its a game! I don't want to issue a red card but I will if need be.

Comment

• At the request of Bigmallly I am closing this thread.
                        Soccer Banter was intended to be friendly fun but the line has been crossed tonight.

Thread closed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X