No announcement yet.

Have to Show You My Cat.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzy, Leon sounds brilliant. And that's a grand old lady you have there G4.

The past week or so, I've been reading a heavy hardback. When I've finished reading I usually balance the book on top of my glass of milk to stop Cleo getting at it in case I need a swig in the night. This week's paperback H.E.Bates isn't up to the task.....she keeps knocking it off.
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      Here's a pic from a couple of years ago;
      My bath sharing cat was also a Siamese! They are such characters.

Comment

She's beautiful G4! I can't believe I missed this thread, I love cute cats. Maybe if the title had been different?
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I had a ginger longhaired cat a few years back who used to get on my chest while I was in the bath (reading a book - me not the cat) and go to sleep on me!

He also used to get in the sink, pat the underside of the tap til a few drops of water came out then lick them up - I was forever cleaning long hairs off the taps lol

He used to wait for hours under the valence til somebody walked past the bed then he would ambush you! Used to scare the bejeezus out of me!

I went on the slimfast diet once and he would sit next to me and MEEOW really loudly til I gave him some of the milkshake in his bowl - a great character I miss him lots

(mind you he was a bit of a b*gger for hunting - we went away for a fortnight and he went to the cat hotel, when we got back and picked hip up, he caught 11 mice in 2 nights and brought them all in the house - think he was proving a point! lol)

Comment

Couple of years ago..actually, it was about ten now I come to think of it - our big ginger male, R.D., was trying to come through the cat flap. I kept hearing it knocking so went to see what his problem was. There he was, back legs first, but couldn't get the front half through. Thinking he was stuck, I called the BH for help, then went outside and around the house to the unused side door where the flap is. There was R.D.'s front half with the biggest wild rabbit you've ever seen sideways in his mush. The bunny had rigour mortis so it wasn't go through our flap no matter what!
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X