No announcement yet.

Have to Show You My Cat.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DD has two Kakarikis...think that's how it's spelt. She's hoping to teach them tricks and to talk.
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Cute kitty, Juliesapple!

My Lilly-the-cat likes to drink from the bird bath.... Must get some photos, as she thinks she is the cutest kitten-cat ever (but she would really!).

Unfortunately she has a sorely paw at the mo and the vet had diagnosed possible arthritis (sp?), she's only 8 (but then her mum - that'd be me - also has arthritic fingers at 52!!) They say pets are like their owners, but no, I don't drink from the bird bath!!!!
      If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        "yeah, but it can't ask for milk, can it?"
        Erm Maisie has some specific miaows for what she wants to eat - her favourite thing to ask for is her treats! I have to pretend to be ignorant, otherwise she would be eating them all the time.

She also announces 'I'm going to jump!' which is when I know she is going to land on me in bed!

But then she is a very talkative cat.
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Our old cat refused to drink out of cat bowls, so we had to buy him his own cup to place on the mantlepiece! but then again, he loved to drink out of puddles!
          We could never lock him in using the catflap (one way lock) either, he found using his paw up-side down he could lift it up, and if it was both sides he wouldnt mind breaking it for us!
          He also knew what 'vet' was so we changed it to 'v-e-t' he soon recognised that and by the time you had finished saying it he would be out of the house!

Comment

cute cat - my dog likes muesli and milk - not the healthiest for him, the vet may say ( bout the milk not the muesli) but he is obsessed - can't eat a bowl of cereal in peace and he seems to do well on it ( its an occasional treat not very often)

Comment

We have a Cleo kitten too. Ok I know she is not a kitten anymore but I dont care!! She also talks ALOT, and you know what she is asking/demanding!! Especially food or treats! She also rattles when she runs up the stairs. Cats are brill arent they! Your Cleo is also very cute x
              http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

I ought to get the camera and take photos of all of them; Cleo, Boo, Desmond, Mouse, Charles, Tilly, Gussie, Izzie, Tim and Honey...I'd forgotten we were down to single figures since we lost Pedro.
                Jules

Comment

I count ten there Jules!

And I thought I was bad, a few years ago, with three!
                  Last edited by Jeanied; 14-04-2012, 04:17 PM.
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

I knew we had ten! Jings...been going around all afternoon trying to think of the tenth one!

This is what seriously painful earache does for you.
                    Jules

Comment

Remember the cat-food advert with the cat (Arthur?) eating from the tin? When they decided to re-create this, it wasn't difficult to find a cat that would eat out of the tin 'by paw', but finding a lefthander (like the original) was MUCH more of a problem!
                      Clever kitty Cleo!
                      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Pa Snips View Post
                        My male cat also likes to drink from the kitchen tap and he likes to lick at condensation too. He's not so keen on water in a bowl though, but will drink from a glass. He used to like dipping his paw in bath water then licking it off, it's strange when you're having a bath and your cat's drinking it.

Cleo is very cute, thanks for sharing the pics.
                        So glad its not just my cats who like bathtime! Wish they'd stop trying to drink out the loo though....
                        Kirsty b xx

Comment

I had a cat who use to patrol the edge of the bath when I was in it. He'd go round and round until suddenly, with one big leap, he'd jump on my stomach (or somewhere). Then I'd have to prise him off and dump him on the floor and hope that he didn't do it again just for the hell of it!

Comment

Lovely photos Jules. Reminds me of my old moggy Leon loved drinking from the tap, and toilet! he would often be found bottom up in the air, head in the pan drinking the clean toilet water (luckily for him no nasty chemicals). He was also quite fond of 'fishing' in next doors pond, given away by a wet 'arm' right up to his shoulder blade. But then he was pretty unique in many ways; he used the bath as a toilet if he got caught short, would bring rats, squirrels, garden worms, fag butts and leafs home as presents and had a girlfriend (Sparkle) from across the road who he'd bring in via the window, let her eat his food and then they'd go and play in the back garden. Funny little moggy.
                            Last edited by lizzylemon; 19-04-2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Our old 'Lady' (and I use the term loosely!) used to be a real pain - up the curtains, on the top of the bookcases, scaling the moss-pole in my Cheese plant, and pooing in the pot! Now, she snuggles up to the radiator by her bed, and moans when I turn it off. She usually follows the sun patch round the lounge, or sits staring at the flames when we light the fire.

As for food, well, she has 'ad-lib' dry food (won't eat tin/pouch food) and water, but she yells when she wants something different, and you have to offer her things to find out what it is she wants. Hold up a tin of Tuna and she goes quiet. Hold up an Egg, and she goes quiet. She's staring at the cooker/worktop area - aaah, she wants some of what we're having! Cheeky old bat!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Here's a pic from a couple of years ago;
                                Attached Files
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X