World Tapir Day

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
    But yours only eat grass so would probably choke on my fish, or turn its big nose up at it!!

How about a pandolin, what you got to go up against that?
    Rhinocerus?

Comment

I take your rhino and raise you an 'aye aye', even a rhino couldn't cope with the infernal tap tap tapping.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Say GoodBye to your AyeAye. I'm bringing out the Star nosed Mole. Underground, underwater and the occasional foray to look for AyeAyes - he's a champ!

Comment

Aha, I see your star nosed Mole and bring out my coconut crab, it'll make short change of those frilly bits.

Comment

Coconut crab! Pfffft. Not a chance against my Gnu. He may be common but he has huge feet to trample your crab and a very silly name - so there!

Comment

What...I'm gonna tag team your Gnu, with my komodo dragon, and vampire moth, lets see how it likes them apples, that's a painful way to go.

Comment

Disqualified!! You're out - Two onto one is not fair, its just not cricket, i say, Umpire, Ref, anyone....

Comment

Where's this (u)Vampire? Who gave them the right to make the bl**dy rules?? Do they live on the reef?

<I do so enjoy this forum!>
                  If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

Off you go, P'n'K. Over to you - you have the tapir in your hands - to run with whithersoever you wish - or summat! now!

Comment

If you see a tapir lounging on a hot day, you might think it is slothful. However, in motion, tapirs are fast and agile, and they also swim well. Tapirs in captivity sometimes have violent tantrums: a Malay tapir severed the arm of a keeper at the Oklahoma City Zoo in 1998.
                      Still want one as a pet?
                      Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

Originally posted by Pa Snips View Post
                        Still want one as a pet?
                        I thought they were 'armless. My interest has tapired off now

Comment

I've fed tapirs. They're really friendly and try to brush up against you like cats do except they're a lot bigger and nearly knock you over!
                          Think they would make fabulous pets, though the aye-ayes and star nosed moles sound good too. Also quite fancy a sloth cos you're always going to know where it is!
                          Vikicats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.
                          Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I love giraffe and red pandas. There's something intrinsically, mind-bendingly, beautiful about giraffe, and red pandas are just tooo cute!
                            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Tapirs are related to pigs, one of the things I love about them is that babies have stripes, longways ones!
                              Those Malay Tapir babies always make me think of humbugs.....
                              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Off you go, P'n'K. Over to you - you have the tapir in your hands - to run with whithersoever you wish - or summat! now!
                                EEK! P'n'K takes the tapir, runs for the white line, dodges the cars - hang on, what am I doing here.....
                                If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X