X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BH has just found this one;

http://chesterton.reapit.com/chtrpsdets/TAR100034.PDF
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

This thread is not for me, estate agent stuff is too much like work! (although I do have fun criticising the lack of decent proof-reading on brochureswhen we look at expensive places, you'd think if they expect a million or so they could check the spelling and grammar on the glossy brochure!)
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

This is torture!

Our house is for sale, with lots of viewers who love it and none who have a buyer for their place - grrrrr.

We are following our dream and moving to at least an acre in "Devonset" - so addicted to all kinds of property website.

Curently two favourites, one outside Okehampton and one near Chard (not telling you lot in case you get there first!).

What drives me mad? The most wonderful house with the perfect land and an AGRICULTURAL OCCUPANCY condition - and this info is always buried at the bottom of the blurb where you only find it when you have moved in and planted your veggies (well at least in your dreams).

Will let you all know when we get moved - carrying on with planting here just in case!
        If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

I have a ploy to use when searching zoopla, when typing in your criteria, you get keywords as a box, type in acre this gets you farms, smallholdings or houses with big gardens, its the best search feature I can think of for narrowing down this search engine for my kinda property.

I also like rural scene, and if you are looking in west wales, the smallholding centre has some good ones too.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by di View Post
            Having looked at your album, if you do move, can I have your house/garden please?
            You can have the house, I'll take the garden. Will need a hand moving it though!

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            Beautiful Jules

Really, if we found somewhere big enough, we could all go to the same place... Set up an eco-village?
            Sweet! I vote to put TS in charge of the loos...

Comment

Good grief. I could have ten acres further west, with what I paid for my house here :/

edit: including a house too!
              Last edited by chris; 10-04-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Ooh, Savills has been our playground of choice (estates on the south coast AND French chateaus) but we have added a few more bookmarks now, thanks - I think!
                I was feeling part of the scenery
                I walked right out of the machinery
                My heart going boom boom boom
                "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                I've come to take you home."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X