Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ananke View Post
    LMAO OWG.

We have an endless stream of door knockers here, from lovely, polite Mormons to slimey Sky Broadband salesmen and everything inbetween. I try to be polite but it gets so tiring.
    My father used to miss the middle "m" out when it came to telling my mother the Mormons were at the door. She used to invite both them and the JW lady in for a drink and she would buy the Watchtower magazine from her. I wish the Mormons would find my house - nice young men in suits they are
    I am surprised the Romanian found us here.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

There is a Mormon church at the end of my road, They never call here!

Comment

You should join VC - very nice chaps they are
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

I don't answer the door after dark either unless I'm expecting somebody although am sure OH thinks that it's just an excuse to get him to go and sort it. To be honest we don't get many unexpected callers and the ones we do get tend to be during the day with the exception of carols singers and trick or treaters at the relevant times of year. Don't mind the former (so long as it's actually December and they make an effort) but try to ignore the latter as they're a pain in the posterior.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
            You should join VC - very nice chaps they are
            Funny you should say that VVG. I have been there several times because there is a Family History Research Centre there too and I used to help out there. They never put any pressure on me to join their church and I give them all credit for that.
            I did go to Salt Lake City once and learnt all about the many wives that the men were allowed to have (although not any more you understand). I would find several "husbands" more entertaining and useful!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X