No announcement yet.

my own Countdown

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes well done AP - you've just got to keep hanging in there, the end is nearly in sight.
    Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

• Next Court hearing set for a week today so having to try to commit time to this nonsense once again. The Council has declined to give me the information asked for in my Freedom of Information requests as they consider it to be environmental information. I have responded by making it clear that the information requested is not environmental information but is in fact 100% Financial and pointed out that I asked how rent for half plots came to be set at £35 when full plot rents were set at £50 in the Council's main budget meeting on 14 February 2008.(There was no mention whatever of plots of less than full size). It is unlikely that I will get the information requested before the Court hearing but I will at least be able to point the Court to the Council's failure.

I'm informed that the new Council Finance Convenor is to meet with the City Solicitor the day before the Court Hearing to discuss the matter. Whatever comes out of that meeting, it will only enable me to respond at the very last minute which to say the least is unfortunate.

Having said that, nothing has changed the merits of my own arguments and I remain positive.

Comment

• We're with you all the way, AP

Comment

• Absolutely VC. I wish we could do more than be there in spirit, but you definitely have lots of support here

Comment

• Yes, we're all thinking and routing for you AP. Keep positive!
            Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

• We'll all be waving our virtual banners for you AP
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Give them a link to this thread!

Comment

• Thanks people. You have no idea how much the support is appreciated.

Comment

• Power to the people, AP! Do keep us informed, either way. They are being high-handed and very cavalier in their approach.
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good luck AP, sounds like your council is taking the mick and needs a reality check.

Comment

• Still got everything crossed for you fella!
                        Chris

My Allotment Journal @
                        Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
                        -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

• same here,all the better than best for you
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• The last minute info will keep you on your toes, just what you need!(not!). Good luck with it all, I have my vitual banner ready.
                            If the river hasn't reached the top of your step, DON'T PANIC!

Comment

• Three sleeps and then back to Court. Will be trying to contact Finance Convenor this morning to try to find out what he hopes to achieve from his meeting with the City Solicitor.

Really can't progress what I need to do before the Court hearing until I know that. As Peas'nkews says I will have to be on my toes to cope with anything coming up at the last moment and I most certainly do not need that at all.

Comment

• Will keep everything crossed for Thursday AP.
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X