No announcement yet.

A 'Relieved' Hello again!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

owch ,what an awfull thing to have to go through,all the best to you and yours
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Welcome back Zebedee, it's good to hear your lad is on the mend. They're still a worry no matter how much they grow!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Bladdy hell zeb, I bet you went through as much pain as he did, glad he's on the mend and good to see the return of an absent friend.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

My God, Zebedee. I feel sick just reading it. DD once fell off backwards from a zipwire, landing on her neck...watching, I was convinced she was dead, a brilliant dad, that I didn't know, almost pushed me away, knowing a hug from mummy may have been the last thing she needed...Thankfully she sat up, looked at me and cried cos everyone was looking at her...although it was only moments, I still feel sick thinking about it. I can't start to imagine what you must have gone through.
          Really wish you all the best and do hope he has a full recovery. Lots of love to you all. x
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

A broken Coccyx ? Ooh, I'll bet that will come back to haunt him in the end !
            Seriously, I now know I no longer wish to take up that particular martial art - glad to hear the money spent on that doctor's training paid off, and your young'un is better.
            There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Oh my goodness that is truly awful, big hugs to you all.
              Its really good to see you back Zebedee

Comment

OMG, good to hear your son is okay.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X