• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
    Hopefully Kristen is just on a really long holiday
    Kristen posted about a month ago - so not so long

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
      It is when you've a calendar to keep up to date..............
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Talking of absent friends, I've not seen Samurailord around for a while, then again it could be me not looking hard enough.................
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• It might seem strange,being a newbie! But I miss them too, us lurkers should stand up and be counted! I love this forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by rustylady View Post
            He's been busy on his blog.......

Comment

• I miss having Two Sheds round as much. With her acerbity, whit she could often say what I was thinking soooo much better!

I know she is also mega knowledgeable and patient and helpful, too.
              "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
                I miss having Two Sheds round as much. With her acerbity, whit she could often say what I was thinking soooo much better!

I know she is also mega knowledgeable and patient and helpful, too.
                She's still about - just very busy

Comment

• I miss 2sheds too- such a character, and very knowledgeable !
                  Say how do will you- I know she does bob in from time to time.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well at least G4 popped in last night, seems she is very busy too.
                    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• 'Lo all, wondered how you're all going. Busy here with the cold. Not much gardening, but have some still pending. Kale is still holding it's own. some turnip and carrots and cabbage and sweet peas waiting, waiting, waiting, on some sunshine. Will be all systems go in spring.

Have got someone started with a new garden at work. They have no idea, but a whole heap of seeds and some raspberry canes and kale.

Daughter is doing her errr A Levels? Called HSC here....or torture, if you ask me. Started their trial exams today.
                      We leased her horse to someone on the coast till she's done with exams. Miss his spotty @rse, but not his mouth to feed :P

Working hard, and still loving all the information I got here to help.
                      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Nice to hear from you, thought you might have fallen over the edge down there lol
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Hey Feral, lovely to hear from you on here Good luck to daughter, I'm sure she'll do well. Soon be Spring in your neck of the woods.
                          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Hey Fez how is Spot ? must be bored this time of year ?
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Hey- lovely to hear from you Feral!

Fingers crossed for your daughter- she deserves to do well xx
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good to hear from you Ali have the snakes been keeping away ?
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X