Reasoned Debate!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    When you can crush two coconuts in one hand I'll be jealous!!
    It's not the size, it's the quality...
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      Touché!
      Love you really...Mwah! Have you crushed those nuts yet?
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
        You should always crack your nuts prior to jacking the car!

I can crack two walnuts together in my hand, which bears no relevance to changing a wheel, however, it does scare men somewhat
        Have just tried it. Can do it. One or two at a time.

OK, I used two hands, really, but it was easier than I thought it would be.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
          It's not the size, it's the quality...
          That's what they all say, but when you get down to it, size matters.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            Have just tried it. Can do it. One or two at a time.

OK, I used two hands, really, but it was easier than I thought it would be.
            Try it in one, cross the nut's seams against one another and squeeze...
            Am teaching my daughter at the moment as now, she is desperate to learn!
            it's a life skill innit?!

Comment

That's what they all say, but when you get down to it, size matters.....
              VC I am shocked!

Comment

• VVG, I'm shocked that you're shocked. Its a known fact that you get lots more nut from a coconut than you do from a walnut.

Comment

VVG, I'm shocked that you're shocked. Its a known fact that you get lots more nut from a coconut than you do from a walnut.
                  Hmmm - define 'more'...
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• And walnuts taste better than coconuts!

But size isn't important at least thats what BH says!

Comment

• "More" - a definition with particular reference to the size of one's coconuts.
                      The larger the nut, the greater the amount of flesh and the volume of liquid it will contain. This is known as "milk" and can be very refreshing on a hot day. If the nut flesh dries out, as it does when exposed to air or with age, it can be rejuvenated in water when it will swell up again and become more succulent and tasty. Many birds are attracted to nuts and these can be hung, in the garden, to attract them: blue tits in particular will flock to them.

Comment

• For once, I'm speechless

Comment

• You, me, both VVG. x
                          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

"More" - a definition with particular reference to the size of one's coconuts.
                            The larger the nut, the greater the amount of flesh and the volume of liquid it will contain. This is known as "milk" and can be very refreshing on a hot day. If the nut flesh dries out, as it does when exposed to air or with age, it can be rejuvenated in water when it will swell up again and become more succulent and tasty. Many birds are attracted to nuts and these can be hung, in the garden, to attract them: blue tits in particular will flock to them.
                            After dinner cuppa > all over my screen.

Comment

• Mad. You're all mad. Me, I'm off to scoff...
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Well, That's put an end to that debate, CS. Time to start another!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X