No announcement yet.

Have come to you guys cos I am so desperate for some words of wisdom

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. He was gardening with Daddy yesterday and really enjoyed it. It went a bit pear shaped when we asked him to clear the sideway - he had put every single "vehicle" down the side alley way so you couldnt get down there! So thats 2 buggies, 2 prams, 5/6 bikes, 1 skateboard, 2 scooters, I shopping trolley - you get the idea!

We had a fair morning. He got ready without a fuss and I did a treasurehunt with him on the way to school. He had to find; door number 12, red car, stick as tall as him, yellow line, a picture of a lady and say how many birds he could see at any one time - 9!!!! I thought he would struggle with the picture of the lady but suggested he say hello to Mark, our village butcher who is always very frienly to my kids and talks to them, showing an interest. I expected them just to look on the walls for a poster etc but when that didnt work, he looked in a butchers mag and found a picture and then even went so far as to tear it out!!!! Hows that for a male role model! Oh by the way - Bluebelle did comment once that she wants a husband like Mark when she grows up because "even though he isnt much to look at and is overweight, he is really nice and laughs alot" - thats from an 8 year old!

Anyhow, teacher was very supportive when I took him in and showed him the "fruits" of our work (was a little worried how she would get the stick off him!" and I told her how the weekend had been so fingers crossed he has a good day.
    Tammy x x x x
    Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Sounds good FD well done to all of you!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good going

Without wanting to sound pessimistic, keep yesterday and this morning in your head to serve as a littlee reminder of what a happy and helpful little boy he is. All kiddies have their 'moments' and I'm sure he won't be an exception, stay positive and KNOW what he can be. xx
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X