Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They'd Have Burned Me as a Witch 200yrs Ago....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh-oh! You know I said I was going to have a little ponder about Johnnie Depp?
    I see in the paper today that he and Vanessa have split up......
    Bring on the faggots......
    When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

..... and peas?

Comment

Not to mention the gravy!
        When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Seems the future is not only based on the past, but vice versa. Time doesn't care which way you are looking, both ends of a process can be visible.
          Don't know if you can access this, but it's an article about a mainstream psychologist who finds enough correlation between what numbers on a roulette wheel people choose, and which numbers come up, to actually make money on predicting the outcome !

ESP evidence airs science's dirty laundry - physics-math - 18 January 2012 - New Scientist

You know I said I was going to have a little ponder about Johnnie Depp?
          I see in the paper today that he and Vanessa have split up......
          So you're all right creemteez, you were only thinking about him because you knew he would break up with her.

Hmmm...where did I put that lighter fluid ? I can see you being the toast of the Vine, Creemteez !

Seriously, this is why quantum physics sprains my brain. When Einstein called it "spooky" he wasn't joking; cause and effect runs both ways sometimes.
          There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
            Seems the future is not only based on the past, but vice versa. Seriously, this is why quantum physics sprains my brain. When Einstein called it "spooky" he wasn't joking; cause and effect runs both ways sometimes.
            This is so true!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X